PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jafo1989

Might Stick Around
Dec 2, 2021
Chicago
I’ve collected & spiffed up very old baseball gloves & mitts for about eight years now. (As philthy & frustrating as estate pipes can be, I haven’t yet acquired one that’s too plagued with mold & dry rot to stay in the collection.)B1570FAA-0662-447A-A1E2-CDE8F0A883BA.jpeg

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
I’m a folk/trad musician i play fiddle, mandolin , penny whistle, button box accordion and now im waiting for my first Tenor Banjo coming in the mail this week .
I love to search for the history behind each songs/tunes and the way they evolve with ages.
I’m currently working on a solo album about traditional fisherman's and sailor songs from France and Ireland.

Hovannes

Can't Leave
Dec 28, 2021
Fresno, CA
It's interesting how satisfying collecting old oil cans can be,
Now lubricants come in applicator type bottles or aerosols.
When you're done, the whole enchilada goes into the trash,
Having something you can reuse seems a lot better for the environment.
Also when you've collected a half dozen or more oil cans you no longer have to go to the garage looking.
You can have an oil can in nearly every room in the house!
A well lubricated and squeak free house, I'll add.?

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I am mostly into crushing my enemies. Sometimes I’ll spend an evening seeing them driven before me. The second Thursday of each month, though, is reserved for hearing the lamentations of their women.

old-man-conan.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have a lighter fetish. First with cigars, then next with pipes.

From Left to right the first 5 are St Dupont lighters. The next on to the right is a Davidoff pipe lighter with the angled flame. The last on the right is a IM Corona Old Boy.

My next collection are IM Corona Pipemasters.

I have 2 of the following as I thought I had lost my first one so I grabbed another.

I bought 4 of these as I plan on giving them to my kids when they are ready for a nice lighter they won't loose. Plus the deal was a really good one.

This last one I have had for a quite a while.