PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
1) Vinyl and HiFi Audio
2) Model Trains
3) Art, antique and Pottery collecting
4) Vintage watches
5) Vintage pocket knifes.

Too many other hobbies to name them all haha. But the above 3 plus pipe smoking/collecting are my main obsessions. I used to be a heavy whiskey collector until that turned into a problem and I gifted my collection to my father. Now I enjoy tea and coffeeIMG_20220204_181351.jpg

Last edited:

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I like to get drunk at restaurants that provide paper on the table and crayons. It's the only time I can vent some creativity. Unless I get drunk at work and draw on cardboard. Working 6 days a week doesn't give me time to do diddly squat. Sundays are reserve for doing laundry and buying groceries for the week. Can't wait for retirement.KIMG0566.JPGKIMG0709.JPG

toxatyt

Lurker
Feb 19, 2022
In my time from difficult affairs, I give simple games on the phone, it relaxes me very much. I am very fond of sci-fi and of course the games I play are related to sci-fi. For example, one of these games is Dragon City - the fantastic simulator that can completely immerse you in the world of dragons, magic and fire. Players have the opportunity to build their own city with living huge lizards instead of ordinary people. Of course very cool to play with other people online. Probably would have allocated more in dragon city mod apk which really adds new sensations to the game and makes it even more interesting.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
In my earlier post in this thread, I forgot to mention I love to play table tennis. There's a core group of us that has played together every Wednesday night continuously since the '80s. There was a local paper in NY that did an article about our group many years ago. A lot of people have come and gone in our group over the years. We keep trying to find new blood. I missed almost a year of playing several years back after I tore my left calf muscle going for a wide return during a doubles game. More recently, we took a year and a half off during the pandemic, but resumed again last year. Gone are the days of playing until 2:00 AM (pre-9 to 5 gig for me)—we tend to peter out a little after 10:00 PM these days. Getting older has its downside.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
I am mostly into crushing my enemies. Sometimes I’ll spend an evening seeing them driven before me. The second Thursday of each month, though, is reserved for hearing the lamentations of their women.

old-man-conan.jpg

I'd spend my Sundays praying to Crom..

..But the bastard wouldn't listen anyway.

Humour pleases you @Casual
Grant me a victory 'like'.

If not...

..Then to hell with you.

alsatmem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2019
Married with no children or other family. Been taking care of myself since age 14.
35 year professional auto tech, plus 8 years, currently as a full time shop formean since some injuries and age.
Built my 72 Chevelle, 327 naturally aspirated (carburetor) with no nitrous. Dyno’d at 672 horse at 9k rpm. At 9200, pushrods exit the valve cover. Ask me how I know… Ran 11.2 in the 1/4 with the stock 2.73 diff. Upgraded to. 3.83 posi and now 10.1 1/4 mile. Never got out of 2nd gear. Drive it regularly when it’s not raining. Going to upgrade the fuel system to injection, heads and valvetrain this summer and get into the low nines! Hell, maybe eights. Looking for around 800 horsepower, may switch to methanol.
Lately been doing hobbyist gunsmithing. Got the Form 1 NFA bug. Been building guns just so I can build suppressors for them! All legal mind you.
Beyond that am a huge Primus fan!

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Married with no children or other family. Been taking care of myself since age 14.
35 year professional auto tech, plus 8 years, currently as a full time shop formean since some injuries and age.
Built my 72 Chevelle, 327 naturally aspirated (carburetor) with no nitrous. Dyno’d at 672 horse at 9k rpm. At 9200, pushrods exit the valve cover. Ask me how I know… Ran 11.2 in the 1/4 with the stock 2.73 diff. Upgraded to. 3.83 posi and now 10.1 1/4 mile. Never got out of 2nd gear. Drive it regularly when it’s not raining. Going to upgrade the fuel system to injection, heads and valvetrain this summer and get into the low nines! Hell, maybe eights. Looking for around 800 horsepower, may switch to methanol.
Lately been doing hobbyist gunsmithing. Got the Form 1 NFA bug. Been building guns just so I can build suppressors for them! All legal mind you.
Beyond that am a huge Primus fan!
I wish I had the handy with tools gene, but I just don’t. Stoked you have your passion and profession. Thanks for sharing.

Niamran

Lurker
Mar 30, 2022
I hunt, travel, I'm a history and theology too. love music also a big reader

thanks to the virus travel is something I miss

I love traveling, discovering new places. There are a lot of them in our country! My father loves hunting, and I also go hunting with him on weekends. What kind of hunting are you doing? In addition to fishing, I also like to shoot. I want to buy a Blackhound Optics Genesis Series 6-24x50 FFP MIL scope on everest for long distances. But I still choose.

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
1) Vinyl and HiFi Audio
2) Model Trains
3) Art, antique and Pottery collecting
4) Vintage watches
5) Vintage pocket knifes.

Too many other hobbies to name them all haha. But the above 3 plus pipe smoking/collecting are my main obsessions. I used to be a heavy whiskey collector until that turned into a problem and I gifted my collection to my father. Now I enjoy tea and coffeeView attachment 128291
Nice! I have a pair of Klipsch Forte 2's

Reactions: HawkeyeLinus