PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brut666

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2020
Kent, "The Garden Of England"
Mostly curiosity about what it's made of. Most have never seen a pipe, even more have never heard of meerschaum. I've got a few others I bought just to look at, but the skull was bought to smoke.?
And the fact it's bigger than most peoples head. I love it thou and am searching for something similar in the UK now ?

Magpiety

Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
What is your cleaning method going to be for it? Just pipe cleaners after a smoke? I'm getting one in this week, so I'll silently participate alongside.

Reactions: weezell
Jun 23, 2019
After being persuaded by my good friend Dave, @weezell I finally gave into the peer pressure.

The pipe arrived today, and wow was I shocked. After talking about meers with weezell for some time, he found the perfect specimen.
I've never smoked a meer before today, and was not expecting the weightlessness of the thing. It's the perfect size, beautifully carved, and just hangs from the jaw with no effort.
What an amazing gift. And having a nice chat on the phone with him, it makes this experience all that much more incredible.

First time I get to smoke a pipe on the porch of our new house. I just can't wait to see how this thing colors over time.

Here's to you Weez!

View attachment 50257
View attachment 50258
View attachment 50259View attachment 50260View attachment 50261View attachment 50262

And here goes bowl #1. Filled with D&R Ryback
View attachment 50263

Good luck on your adventure and enjoy the journey! I've always been a big meer advocate, here's to your next 365!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Do they have threads too?
I've tried searching ?

brut666

Oct 7, 2020
Kent, "The Garden Of England"

Perfect, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.