PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmansmoking

Part of the Furniture Now
May 13, 2017
UK
Would be pleased to own it but live in the UK.

Go on send it to the uk, please.

Pm sent in the hope.

badbeard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Ok, so here is something. I want to give away a 3 pipe lot to someone who needs some variety in their lives. I didn't really end up enjoying any of these, and I don't really feel right selling something I didn't enjoy.. So Freebies they are!
I'd give them away separately, but I don't really want to pay shipping on three separate pipe shipments so they go as one.
Vauen Intro Bent Billiard 9mm Filter pipe, with a load of Dr. Perl filters and non-filter adapter. Couple tiny fills on this, otherwise in good shape.

Paykoc Meerschaum Latticed Billiard in case. Little rim darkening, but good shape.

Old 50's era Dr. Grabow with stinger. This pipe is pretty small, 11/16" chamber at 1" depth, 5" length. Looks like someone seriously opened the draft hole in the stummel, but it still smokes decent and is a great size for a clencher.
Vauen:

P1010967.jpg

Paykoc Meer:

P1010969.jpg

Dr. Grabow:

P1010968.jpg

Hit me up if you want em!

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Yeah it is, there was another one on here somewhere too.
Nudging this along. Avaialable to someone who needs it, unmarked beater with ugly rustication/stain job. Conus.
20180319_212825-600x337.jpg

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I have some tobacco to share. I won't list it all because I am going to sort through everything to see what all I can send. CONUSA only, sorry. These will be opened tins with one or two bowls gone or some 1 to 2 ounce samplers. Several Gawith Hoggarth ropes. A mostly full 50 g tin of McClelland Balkan Blue. A couple of ounces of Hearth and Home Louisiana Red Pipe. 4 ounces of Lane Limited BL/WB. A mostly full tin of Ole Shenandoah. A couple of ounces of AJ's Vaper. I've got a couple of ounces of several Gatlin Burlier blends I'll throw in.
I'll keep this open until Wednesday. Just PM me and tell me how long you've been smoking a pipe. I'll PM back the winner and ask for your address. Thanks.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I've had more responses than expected. I'm going to split it up into 3 packages. I think each one will enjoy at least some of what they receive. I apologize that I couldn't send something to everyone that responded. Thanks for responding. I'll try to do this again some time in the future. Mark

hoppes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2017
I'll offer 2 pipes for the good of the group. First, on the left is a Hardcastle Marked Special Deluxe Number 3. It was in terrible shape when I inherited it so I completely reburbed it. It's drilled slightly off-center. The stem is in good shape. It is quite light. The pipe on the left is a Hilson Antique made in Belgium Number 100. It is drilled fairly well. The rustication is nice. It does apparently have a replacement stem that is in good shape. I will include a Pipebit for each pipe and a small amount of tobacco. PM me if you want either pipe. Please take just one so 2 people can benefit. I'll keep the offer open for 3 days until March 27. I'll let any requests know who gets the pipes on Weds March 28th. Thanks for looking and hope they prove to be good smokers. Hoppes

img_0485.jpg

img_0486.jpg

img_0487.jpg

img_0488.jpg

img_0489.jpg

img_0491.jpg

img_0490.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.