Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Free to good home:
Savinelli Tamper
Lime green. Won in cartoon caption contest. "Test driven" one time, then cleaned and stowed. Just like this one:
001-545-0198.jpg

001-545-0198_1.jpg

Shipping will be slow due to apathy scheduling matters...
jay-roger.jpg

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Well since I have to give in order to receive. Up for grabs 6 cigars of my choosing.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Up for grabs. They are in need of a very good cleaning. They were xtra's lot lots I bought. Some could be smoked after a good cleaning but I have to say this THEY ALL NEED A LITTLE TLC. All to 1 good home.

ZaevNzp.jpg

I didn't want to throw them out. The 1st PM to me gets them. "PM" They are all meers.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
The meers arrived today. This will be fun. I will be restoring them and listing some of them here for others to enjoy. Thanks again Scrooge!
OK, let's keep this going. Make someone's day with a bit of your collection. :clap:

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I don't get it???????????????? It took almost a month for the last package I sent to get to you. 2 days on this one. Was'nnt suspose to be there till Monday. ?????????????????

txpiper07

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure if tobacco is included in this thread, but if it is: I have an unopened tin of CAO Bella Vanilla, free to the first PM. I’ll ship anywhere on earth..

joshb

Might Stick Around
Dec 7, 2015
Weird, I sent you two as well. I haven't received any. I'll try again. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.