PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Fullbent!
Don't be shy... please ask your questions.

Nothing but fine people here.

We will never ridicule your questions...

We may poke some fun at you (on occasion), but we were all "new to the game" at some time.

Believe me MOST of the best questions come from those new to pipe smoking.
We look forward to your questions, comments, and pictures.

Just dive right in!

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Greetings from New Zealand! i'm pretty new to pipe smoking. i started to grow my own tobacco this year as the price is just astronomical down here. been messing around with sauces and flavours to find a good brew. at the moment i am smoking it all natural with nothing added and find it quite nice sort of nutty with little kick to it. look forward to exploring the site

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
Greetings to all. Just started pipe smoking, started a collection properly. Just today got my new favorite pipe. Hope to be smoking for a long and happy time.

baldy

Might Stick Around
May 13, 2011
Hello from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Got into pipes about a year ago by a cigar buddy. Was tied around the neck with the pipe bus and thrown off the pipe cliff without a parachute. Every since then I've been averaging 5-10 bowls/day. So, you can say I likey pipy. I've tired more tobacco than I remember and there's to much to remember those I've yet to try.
Long time lurker here and decided to finally join. I know Lawrence, you recommend 1Q. LOL
Cheers,
David

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome David, we're glad to have you.

Well my trip to the local B&M may be delayed today...

No 1Q until later this afternoon when I go to pick up the sister-in-law coming in from out of town.

Brand new Grand-babies will do that... mess up the best laid plans.
We're playing the waiting game right now...

Figures the little fella would miss the wife's birthday and choose Friday the 13th. :D
I'm going to become a Grand-daddy today! :clap:

:puffy:

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
My welcome to all the new members.... You will find this to be a most enjoyable place to spend some ( a lot) of time...

nmbigfoot02

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2011
Howdy. New piper checking in. I've smoked a fair number of cigars in the past, and I'm still learning new things about pipes. Thanks for the great forums here!

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
Hello all, been lurking here about a year. I have been smoking cigars for about 10 years and just started with pipes about 2 years ago. I have learned a lot reading posts and the featured articles. One day I will read enough to not have my pipe always too hot and noisy. :)
Wes

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
New Pipers, Welcome. This is one hell of a great group. I have learned so much from them. I'm as new as you can get and now I'm hooked!

Status
Not open for further replies.