PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Here's a bit of my standard advice for people starting out with pipe smoking. Buy tobacco in small quantities for a year or two, even if you like a blend very much, because your tastes will definitely change. An ounce or two in bulk (that comes in a baggie), or one tin, or one pouch. What you don't like, jar and try again in about a year. By then, you may like it, or at least be able to "learn" it. Have fun.

Reactions: KP Christensen
Jul 5, 2022
Rapid City,SD
Here's a bit of my standard advice for people starting out with pipe smoking. Buy tobacco in small quantities for a year or two, even if you like a blend very much, because your tastes will definitely change. An ounce or two in bulk (that comes in a baggie), or one tin, or one pouch. What you don't like, jar and try again in about a year. By then, you may like it, or at least be able to "learn" it. Have fun.
Thanks for the tip!

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Not really understanding the ‘New Female’ part announcement. LOL ?

It’s the 21st century, time for the stereotypes to die people, but unfortunately they still persist, but not around here.

So don’t be concerned about your female status with a pipe, enjoy and welcome. ❤️

Cough Cough @Smoke Queen new lady in the house. ;) Sheesh she hasn’t been around since March... :(
Sorry everybody I was too busy getting married and moving to Delaware! ?? but yes I'm so happy to know there's a new lady pipesmoker around here and welcome! @PipeIT I'm back.... I'll do a post shortly!

Reactions: anotherbob