PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

guylesss

Can't Leave
May 13, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY. Along with cleaning up your pipes, you may also want to begin thinking about exactly what you might like to smoke in them. Again, a remarkably expert and helpful group may be found here.

Reactions: KP Christensen

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Welcome from Costa Rica! I live offgrid on a mountain with a big porch I enjoy smoking on, looking over the valley below. It's the best. Don't wait to live your life on your own terms! Smoke slow. Try it all. Enjoy the road. It doesn't go anywhere in particular, after all. :)

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Not really understanding the ‘New Female’ part announcement. LOL ?

It’s the 21st century, time for the stereotypes to die people, but unfortunately they still persist, but not around here.

So don’t be concerned about your female status with a pipe, enjoy and welcome. ❤️

Cough Cough @Smoke Queen new lady in the house. ;) Sheesh she hasn’t been around since March... :(

Jul 5, 2022
Rapid City,SD
Welcome from Costa Rica! I live offgrid on a mountain with a big porch I enjoy smoking on, looking over the valley below. It's the best. Don't wait to live your life on your own terms! Smoke slow. Try it all. Enjoy the road. It doesn't go anywhere in particular, after all. :)
Thank you for those kind words of encouragement. You’re right - carpe diem!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Not really understanding the ‘New Female’ part announcement. LOL ?

It’s the 21st century, time for the stereotypes to die people, but unfortunately they still persist, but not around here.

So don’t be concerned about your female status with a pipe, enjoy and welcome. ❤️

Cough Cough @Smoke Queen new lady in the house. ;) Sheesh she hasn’t been around since March... :(
seriously. If anything it makes more sense for woman to smoke considering they usually don't have all the flammable hair growing out of their faces.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I've heard of unfortunately injured men getting new male members, and I guess some wimmin who want to be men getting new male members, but never heard of new female members, mostly because I didn't know that females had members, just differently shaped fleshy bits that men don't have at all, at least not any men that I've...well...you know what I mean.

collection_page_mens_06b2b024-269a-44fd-95a2-150ae5b08c46_grande.jpg

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hi everyone! Middle aged woman here. Been wanting to use my great grandpa's old pipes that I was lucky to come across decades ago. My wish has been to live out in the Black Hills somewhere ( I live in SD) and have a cabin and smoke my pipe on the porch. hahaha Lofty goals, huh? :eek:) Anyway... needing to learn about making the old pipes useable , if possible, and learning all I need to know to enjoy a good pipe. Looking forward to the whole process.
Welcome to the forums from Canada. A lot of great information on here. And welcome to the pipe smoking journey!

Reactions: KP Christensen