PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Wow, this is pretty amazing. I've been on the forums for a month or so (lurked for a long time), can't wait to add my name to the list. I'll add something to the box when it comes my way - a tile. I should have my tiles by January/Feb of 2014.

giKvZkZ.jpg

http://www.thetileapp.com/
While it won't always work, it is an inexpensive way and additional way to keep track (especially when tile takes off).

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Got you squared away, Eric & barley.
MThanded--please update us on the box status!
pylorns--great addition, and very interesting widget you've made us aware of there.
and the CURRENTLY UPDATED LIST IS:
Judcole

Uberamerica

Tab812

Philobeddoe

Gwynclan

Dhizzy

Hawk60ce

Samcoffeeman

Dragonslayer

Lordnoble

Rickpal14

Fitzy

Chops

RomeoWood

Pipeinhand

Zunismoke

Bigmike

Cajundad

05venturer

westc73

yazamitaz

mp31guitar

barleynbaccy

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
UPDATE 4 SEP. 22:59
The box pass is with mthanded, and a forum member alerted me that we haven't had a post from him for the past 3 months. I'm following up on this, and will apprise you of any further developments here.
MTHANDED--please do not leave us empty handed! (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) I don't have your direct contact info on the list forwarded from BaronSamedi. I've sent a PM in the hopes it will ping his mail.
EVERYONE ELSE: Keep calm, and carry on. I'm in charge of this thing, and when I say it shall be sorted, rest assured it will.
I would like to ask, however, that everyone who is on the current list please sound off on this thread to let us all know you're current and not MIA. I'll also be contacting everyone privately to double check contact info. If you want to make my job easier, send me a PM with said info.

Tomorrow though, my gigantic bed calls.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Sounding Off, I will be patiently waiting until next year for my look at the infamous box. Unless of course someone would like to give me their spot a little further up the line. :rofl:

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
This has happened before. I think we need to do some kind of status check, by email or even telephone, before the box is sent on to that person. Things happen and sometimes maybe its best to get passed over and moved down the list. Oh, and sounding off, "HERE".

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Yup, I'm still here.
I think we need to do some kind of status check, by email or even telephone, before the box is sent on to that person. Things happen and sometimes maybe its best to get passed over and moved down the list.
Shoot, just check and see when the guy last posted. :puffy:

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
So here's the update: I tried unsuccessfully over the weekend to track down mthanded. The list I was forwarded from baron was incomplete as far as contact #s; I'll rectify this when I get back to my office this evening. Another update will follow.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Yep, it's all happened before. Such a bummer.
RomeoWood: I had asked to be dropped from the list. Just too much going on in life to pay much attention to the forum anymore. But still smoking :puffy:
Take care and hope the box gets found !!

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Hey Mick, taken care of. Thank you.
The rest of you lot have received PMs requesting an update on your info.
Everyone please remain patient, and fear not the worst--this will get sorted shortly. Remember I too have limits on my time.
MODS: any chance this thread can get sticky-fied?

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
PM's replied to and information sent for correct current contact info.
Great Idea........

Status
Not open for further replies.