PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Yes, taerin / Eric / He Who Would Not Be Named gracefully bowed out of this round, I thought I notified you via PM Baron but my scattered brain may have simply imagined that...stranger things have happened, and if so, I do apologize. I also thought I posted that, but now I look back and see that I did not at all, only mentioning it went to VA. Jack's probably just blending up something special to add to the box ;-)

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Check the requirements on the first page of this thread, and then talk to the Powers That Be, if you meet the requirements. IIRC, you have be here at least 4 months and meet a certain post count.

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
Well, I got the box!! Did not even know it was coming. I will get a pic off of what is in the box tonight or tomorrow. Did not know there wer around 30 members now. I should not have the box very long. I will decant some samples and then pack it and send it on it's way. Gary

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I see I am now passing to you,Uber - we oughta just arrange a handoff. Just spend on gas what I would spend on shipping. :D

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
This has to be the greatest idea of any idea for all mankind :D
When I hit my four month probationary period I REALLY would like to be part of this
Dan

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
Box is on the way to Photoman13. I will get some pics up as soon as I can figure out how to do it.

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
Here are the pics. Forgot to take one of the books. 1st pic is of contents I received, less books. Books all went back out. 2nd pic is pipes. 3rd pic is of additions to box. Gold block is open, maybe a pipeload used. Sunbear has about half the container remaining(in a bag). The rest of tins are unopened. Tins vary in age from 2 years to about 15. Enjoy!!
box1-112x150.jpg

boxpipes-150x56.jpg

additions-150x126.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Allright! 3 greedy pipe smokers in front of me!
It's so close...
I can smell it's damp earthy perfume.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Just got off work about 20 minutes ago and what did I see sitting on the table. A huge box. Oh yes!!!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here is the new Box PAss List as there has been a few additions and one no longer on the forum.
photoman13 (Current recipient)

bigmike

cajundad

Spartan

baronsamedi

mluyckx

crpntr1(Chris)

Bailey331

Fnord

jameral

bigboi

captainsousie