PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here is the new box pass list. There have been a couple of additions and a couple of drops. I'll try and get the updates to gwynclan once he has the box.
baronsamedi

mluyckx

Spartan

crpntr1

Bailey331

rcstan

jameral

gecko13

Judcole

Irishsmoker

TAB812

philobeddoe

gwynclan

dhizzy

hawk60ce

rickpal14

lordnoble

chops

romeowood

taerin

pipeinhand

zunismoke

photoman13

bigmike

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
It's safe folks! Came in two nights ago, sorry first chance to post about it. I am on vacation for Christmas and will take some time going through it and enjoying it. Pics to follow. Rickpal you're next.

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
Here's my contribution: Sealed tins of Sutliffe French Quarter, Sunrise Smoke and Top Shelf. Half tin of MacBaren Seven Seas Black, An ounce or so of GL Pease Maltese Falcon, Two Friends English Chocolate, Rattray's Red Rapparee and McClelland's 2012 Christmas Cheer.
dscn0200-600x450.jpg

I am headed out the door with it to send it on to Albany. Rickpal, here it comes. This was alot of fun!

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Hold on.. the box is on it's way to Rickpal ? That means I'm only 10 guys away from getting it back to me ?
Which is..... quick math.... maybe 20 weeks ??? Woohoo ! ;-)

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
She's 14 pounds and 12.4 ounces. Cost a bit more to ship than I anticipated :crazy: but hey, it was still fun.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
The BOX has arrived!!!! Only had a chance to crack it open but man it is overwhelming!!!! The baggies are ready and it will be on its way to Lordnoble by Thursday ......

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You contributed quite well to the "replacement box" that was merged with the old box, once it was found as well! Good on ya Rick!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Gentlemen......
The BOX is now officially on its way to lordnoble. I just dropped it off at the Post Office. The quest continues!!!
It was alot of fun, if not overwhelming!!!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Awesome! I'll get it out to chops soon after I get it. I'll start getting my contributions together now to minimize the length of time I have it. Thanks!
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.