PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Reverse order of which list? I'm confused :crazy:

OK really what I wanna know is this...is there a box possibly coming to my house soon? If so should I hold my samples and add them then, send them now and add more when/if I may or may not get it soon, or are we still gonna meet up in the next few days to do our weed transaction I mean "deal"...I'm good with whatever you say..

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Chris, we can still meet up. As of yet the original box's fate is uncertain. Outlook is better than when we thought it was in Post Office Hell but still uncertain until jameral or gecko13 gets it.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yep. It's here. I thought I mentioned it, but I guess not. Great stuff there! I am waiting on a couple more to get to my door and then I have to go get a bigger box! My medium flat rate box won't fit it all now.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
So far I have New Box samples from Rickpal14, herbinedave, hawk60ce, philobeddoe and myself. I think gunnar is sending some and I know Chris has some things. Did I leave anyone out?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Still playing the waiting game. Having the box delivered to Tanless in Idaho failed, so I told him to try and get whoever has the box to mail it to jameral, since he is in California.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I may just do that. I have actually been in contact with tanless via email, though, and he really is trying. Whoever has it out there in Cali was supposed to take it to him this past weekend but their plan got screwed. I told him to get tracking, but if it makes it to jameral, at least it will be back in the hands of a forum member.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Still working on it. I've got jamerals address, that's the plan. I have not actually seen the box, so I don't know if its the right one......it may be my sterling order, or car parts.....but I am working on it.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Still working on it. I've got jamerals address, that's the plan. I have not actually seen the box, so I don't know if its the right one......it may be my sterling order, or car parts.....but I am working on it.
I guess I am having a hard time understanding how it can take Tanless1 so long to identify the correct box....It was supposedly at Tanless1's original address 2 weeks ago. Can't he just ask what the return address is on the box in question? If it's Irishsmokers than "voila!!" we have the correct box................ Seems simple enough.
At least this is how I see it with the info gleaned from this thread.... If I am missing something I have no problem being corrected.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Chris is giving me the last of the new box contributions on Monday. Was going to be today but work interfered. I'll try to get it out the same day. I decided to send it to Gecko13 so it can keep in sync with the most current list. Once jameral is in possession of the first box, I'll get the list to him and we'll have the boxes following each other until at some point they end up in the same place.
If jameral gets a box of auto parts then I guess we have one box.

Status
Not open for further replies.