PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
I may not be able to reach anybody till tomorow, but as soon as I do I'll let you know.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
tanless1 you might want to add this thread to your favorites so you can be updated daily through email. It has helped me out.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Wow. I sure do hope that box was found. Some kool stuff in there.
It figures that the story develops right after we all gave up hope and then the box showed some movement. :crazy:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Hold on... tanless is in Idaho but someone picked up the box ?? Better be someone he knows ;-)
If not, I hope at least we pissed off a nutwhack sushi-lovin' prius driving anti-smoking lobbyist. Might just give him something to get excited about
angry.gif

Disclaimer: I like sushi, have nothing against prius, but loathe anti-smoking lobbyists. The combination just makes it worse

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Tanless PM'd me and he's got people checking it out. If his people find it, they will be instructed to send it to the next man in line, which in that list is either Gecko13 or Jameral. I'm pretty sure it's jameral, because I was going to give tanless an updated list when jameral went on vacation. I told him to keep me posted, but since an unknown 3rd party will be handling it, we may know before he does. Whoever gets the box can just do the normal pass and send it on. I'll get the updates together when it gets to Jud.

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Boy I hope it gets found. My birthday is next monday and if the box gets sent to me I would be happier than a pig in sh!t.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Hurray, just send both boxes to me on my turn. I have a moving box to combine both in. :lol:

Lol

Cheers

Jeff

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Ok, so Tanless is gonna have the old box- are we gonna try to combine in the new stuff? How's this gonna work?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I talked a bit to herbinedave about it and we want to make sure that the old box is enjoyed (Lord willing and the creek don't rise) as well as the generous samples that were sent my way this past week.
Tanless1 should have the old box this week. If that goes as planned, it will continue on its merry way according to the list that's in there. Once it gets to your house, Jud, I'll email you the updated list and off it will go again.
The new box I plan to send backward down the list since there are guys who have been waiting a good year for it. I'll print a reversed version of the list to make it easy. Should the boxes cross paths in the middle, whoever has them can either combine them or send them out separate and we'll cross that bridge when and if we get there.
If tanless1 fails to acquire the old box then the new one will go to Gecko13 and follow the most current list, which I'll put in there.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I want to thank everyone who sent samples for the new box. There were a great many samples of quality stuff and even a couple pipes, a reamer and tampers. Both boxes will be a treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.