PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Great, guys. PM forthcoming, Mick. The box is going to Gecko13 who was supposed to get it and then on from where it left off. I'm just compiling the new box and I already have a Priority Mail Box ready.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I contributed a briar, a small clay, 2 tampers and some choice baccy once Rick, Dave and the others' samples get here It's going to be a great box.
9e6010a8.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here is the current list. If I have omitted you or you wish to be taken off, just send me a PM. This list is in the proper order. If you have the box, make sure and PM the next guy on the list to make sure he is available. Maybe we can avoid another lost box that way. Also you can try to hand off the box in person. It's a great way to meet up with another piper!
gecko13

Judcole

TAB812

gwynclan

hawk60ce

rickpal14

lordnoble

chops

romeowood

herbinedave

pipeinhand

zunismoke

hobie1dog

photoman13

bigmike

baronsamedi

mluyckx

Spartan

crpntr1 (Chris)

Bailey331

rcstan

Irishsmoker

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I got philo's package just a few minutes ago. He loaded it up! I'm going to need a bigger box. There is really going to be a great variety of tobacco here and even a couple pipes.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I have a few items like some :laughat: Mixture #79 I will be adding when the box arrives, so since I'm the next on the list, I will hold these items until then.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Good deal. I have a couple more guys to add. jameral is back in the game and I missed philo somehow, but I will try to get them somewhere on the list that makes sense and doesn't hold the box back from the guys who have been waiting a while.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
OK. Here's the updated list.
gecko13

Judcole

TAB812

gwynclan

hawk60ce

rickpal14

lordnoble

chops

romeowood

herbinedave

pipeinhand

zunismoke

hobie1dog

photoman13

bigmike

baronsamedi

mluyckx

Spartan

crpntr1 (Chris)

Bailey331

jameral

rcstan

Irishsmoker

Philobeddoe

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Back in July, dude. The post office had it, but it was never picked up. It was allegedly returned to irishsmoker in early August but then it fell off the map. You might want to inquire at your local PO since it has disappeared. Who knows? It may still be sitting there. They don't track once it's returned to sender.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Do you have it? I just tracked it again and it says you picked it up today.

Priority Mail®

Delivered

September 13, 2012, 1:47 pm

APPLE VALLEY, CA 92307

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I have had my doubts that the PO really sent it back to you even though they told me they did. If you track the package now, it says it was delivered to tanless1 today (9/13/12) at 1:47pm.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Well christ, only been waiting a couple of years for that old box. I didn't think I was even on the list anymore.

Never got the pm. I suddenly changed jobs in july after 10 years and moved to idaho; but the address is still good..

Let me make some phone calls.... CRAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.