PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
For future reference, how much does it actually cost to send it through the postal service? I checked, as an example, a FedEx shipment of 4 lbs from CA to VT was under $50 for 2-day delivery. I think, in my experience, using a courier rather than the USPS, is more reliable, but often times more pricey.

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
Oh, considerably cheaper, then. Oh well.
I've got my fingers crossed for you guys.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Sorry guys! :( I visited the post office personally Monday and was asked to leave after a few coarse words.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Dirty rotten bast#$&*%%s, if you pm me the info from package i might be able to get info. My nehibor is a manager of the postoffice close to my house. I cant promise anything but, we can give it a shot.

jeff

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
That is a bad policy to not have return tracking. Maybe next time we should get insurance for the box.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Tanless never got it and when I sent a request to have it returned to irish, ehe USPS seid it Bad already neen returned to sender. Maybe give it until the 15th and we'll see about a new one. It sucks you can't track a returned box.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
The USPS is very near the top of my list for "First Ones Up Against the Wall When the Revolution Comes". I'm sure I'm on theirs, too.

Let me know if I can lend a hand, BS.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Sho 'Nuff. I figger if the box stays disappeared, we can all send small packages to me, I can combine them and get a new Priority Mail box and start it on its way again. If the old one reappears we can either combine them or see how long two boxes last this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.