PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
only 3 more! Labor Day for sure.
Too bad it's not here now - wife is going out of town for the weekend. Would be smoke city. :D

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
This is a real nice thing. If only I met the requirements of four months, and a stable address, I'd sign up. Happy smoking everyone!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Cool. That was a neat looking pipe. You'll have to give a report on her smoking experiences with it. I was quite curious about that oval shaped bowl!

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
@baronsmedi will do! I put in some halflings leaf, some Irish flake, and two clays, and a Briar nosewarmer.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Well guys. As of July 21, the Post Office in Apple Valley. CA still has the box. If tanless1 doesn't pick it up in 5 days or so, it will be sent back to irishsmoker. If that happens, Irish, let me know and we'll get it sent to the next man in line.
Edit: jameral has informed me that he will be out of the country, so if the box comes back, send it to Gecko13. I think he's next in line after jameral.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I sent tanless1 a PM so hopefully, he will be able to take advantage of his turn. I'm glad so many people are feeling helpful! Thought about doin' a little helping myself... :rofl: Irish is the lucky one. If tanless doesn't get it, he gets the box twice in a row!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
OK I got a confirmation from the Post Office that the Box has been sent back to Irish due to no pickup/delivery to Tanless1. Jameral has opted out this time around because he's going on vacation.Since we've had a couple of adds and a few drops, I'll need to send Irish the new list, so he's gonna have to open the box again. I'm sure he is troubled by the thought.
Irish, send me your email so I can send you the new list!
Next up is gecko13 in Cedar Rapids IA.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
So irish has to pay the postage again?
Crap Luck.
Tanless1 owes you some favors lol.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah. He's gonna slap himself when he realizes he missed the box. Irish can always make up the difference in tobacco, or maybe a pipe he's kicking himself for not grabbing the first time. I'm sure the box could stand to lose the weight. That sucker is packed! I sent a PM to gecko13 to make sure it's all good before irishsmoker sends.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Wooo hooooo. Da Box.... Da Box....Looking fwd to sampling through the contents and adding some tasty additions.
If its like last time, an unplanned out of control TAD order will follow within 5 days.
:puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.