PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Give it time! People seem to just love stuffing more things into the box. Pretty soon it will be more tape than box and nearly impossible to fit back in!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Just got word from Bailey331 today, "The box is on its way to Nathan (Irish). The tracking number is 03113260000194651723. Thanks"

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here is the box pass list as it stands. If I left you out or you've made your time/post count to get in, let me know. Needless to say, waiting for the box is an exercize in patience, but I assure you, it is worth it when it finally arrives!
(baronsamedi)(Coordinator)

(mluyckx)

(Spartan)

(crpntr1)

(Bailey331)

(Irishsmoker)

(tanless1)

(jameral)

(gecko13)

(Judcole)

(uberam3ica)

(TAB812)

(gwynclan)

(hawk60ce)

(rickpal14)

(lordnoble)

(romeowood) (Assistant Coordinator)

(herbinedave )

(zunismoke)

(hobie1dog)(Assistant Coordinator)

(photoman13)

(Tokerpipes)

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Sigh....Still looking forward to my name being added to the list when the time comes.
Baron, Thanks for the efforts to set-up and maintain this box pass.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
just an idea mind ya I aint sayin its a gud un but if the box is so big why not do like a wallstreet stock and offer to split it and make 2 boxes

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
@ PawPaw, we actually had 2 boxes at one time, but one mysteriously vanished. Another member suggested starting a box pass for noobs, which as long as it complies with the buy/sell/trade rules of the forum is a good idea, but I got my hands full with this one. It is a great box, though, and worth the wait when you do receive it. I was a bit overwhelmed when I opened it.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
A box for the newbies was previously shot down, as it was just too much going on, been there, tried that. If things are kept in baggies, there can be a tremendous variety all contained in one box, the tins take up too much room. It should also be mentioned that taking samples by everyone, should keep the contents reasonable. If there are small baggies that you would like to keep, then just replace it with another new sample of another blend, as ideally you should be able to get the box after a year goes by, and there should be mostly new blends for you to try.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
My fiance saw a pink pipe in the picture and she is now selecting witch of my pipes is gonna be swapped. She said that as soon as she has the baby she is gonna smoke with me!

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

Oh...... My........ God...... 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.