PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
+1 herbinedave. I think I will make a bunch of tampers to through in there so everybody can grab one. I also hope there is some autumn evening in there by the time I get it. :D

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I put about 10 boxes of those cool matches that simnettpratt gave me in the new box. There's also some Miskatonic in there.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Good thing it doesn't come to me for a while; I would probably hoard all that Miskatonic! Arggg!

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
I know that many of us have been waiting a long time for the box, so I am going through it as quickly as I can. If all goes well I should have my additions in by tomorrow and send the box out to Gecko13 by the weekend.

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Well, as promised, I went through the box in record time and it is now on its way to gecko13. I had a good time sorting through all the wonderful samples. My additions to the box are some Haddo's Delight, Christmas Cheer 2011, Sutliff Private BRG Mixture, C&D Berry Good, two of my titanium tampers, and a very lightly smoked Darby pipe. The tracking is 03120860000109384168. Thanks to all who contributed.

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
I don't think you're gonna get much work done in your shop, gecko, there's a lot of weed in that box. :lol:

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I got both boxes over the weekend. All I can say is my gawd. The agony of so many choices and so little time. I'll probably go into nic convulsions just trying all the ones I have been wanting to try, let alone all the others. We will definitely be needing a larger box and strategic packing to combine them. I'll take some pics of it all soon and post them.
Jud, make sure you have at least a half dozen pipes on standby.
:puffpipe:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Guys,
Since the B/S/T thread is going away to be replaced by.... I'm sworn to secrecy. :nana:
I have moved this to the Pipe Tobacco Discussion Forum and made it sticky.
How about keeping it bumped for a few days, so that those that are unaware of the change can be brought up to speed.
:puffy:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Sweet thanks Lawrence. Don't forget the Canadians as well.
Edit: Thanks, I'll take care of it. L.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I hope pipeinhand puts some of his blends in it! Baron's review makes me very excited! I will also do the ziplock baggie trick so we can keep the box moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.