PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
Your balls need support. Wear boxers your whole life and they’ll be swinging like Turkish Taffy when you’re in your 60s. I have a few pair of Burberry boxer-briefs that are a like wearing angel kisses.

I also recommend MeUndies. Soft and supple fabric, cool prints, and a cut that makes your package look more impressive.

Reactions: Sweet Home Alabama

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Your balls need support. Wear boxers your whole life and they’ll be swinging like Turkish Taffy when you’re in your 60s.
Nope. For many thousands of years, there was no support for the boys.
I am past my sixties, and everything is in order, comfortable and free.

But. wear what you like, and like what you wear!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Your balls need support. Wear boxers your whole life and they’ll be swinging like Turkish Taffy when you’re in your 60s. I have a few pair of Burberry boxer-briefs that are a like wearing angel kisses.

I also recommend MeUndies. Soft and supple fabric, cool prints, and a cut that makes your package look more impressive.
In my 40s and they already do, but they're large, so there you go.

I thought underwear served three purposes:

1) protect you from catching One-eyed Sammy in your zipper
2) catch any unplanned-for eliminations
3) protect your dignity if wearing linen pants (or changing clothes in a professional setting)

I do remember when ladies were gaga for boxer briefs in the early 00s. Maybe it was my age at the time, but I never hear about that anymore. Could have been the company I kept as well.

Reactions: SoddenJack
Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
I started the thread to show that men and boys underwear had evolved. No longer cotton friction prone briefs. Now there are options using sythemtic materials that also support as some of us experienced playing sports.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA

I’m not sassing, but your not correct. One can’t use their own experience to appraise others .

I know you need to close, so do as you wish. ?

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas

Wear what you like, couldn’t agree more. Bit of you insist on going “support free” please be careful when you get out of your car.

Ugh! Gross. I can't unsee that, but folks, be warned, the full size is not nice.

Attachments

• DAFB8DAE-C229-40FC-A8E4-704BE92082DF.jpeg
    DAFB8DAE-C229-40FC-A8E4-704BE92082DF.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

Chris81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2021
Malaga, Spain
100% cotton briefs in summer and sometimes boxers in winter (with trousers). Considering I often wear shorts in summer, I wouldn't risk having something sneak out when I'm sittin with friends at a bar...
Moreover wearing underwear is hygenic as you change it every day, there can always be a little drop after you go to the toilet...