PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
The only time I even wear underwear is if I have to wear a pair of long pants. Other wise it is commando all the time. I hate underwear and always have. The worst though is wearing a jock strap and a cup. There is nothing more uncomfortable than that combo. You couldn't get on the field if you were not wearing a cup back in my day. We even had to wear a cup playing Dodge Ball. We also used basketballs and volley balls for Dodge Ball.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Trunks, organic pima cotton only, implausibly enough from Sweden or the UK. Expensive, but considering what the people on this forum spend on pipes and tobacco who's going to cast the first stone? And if you really need a rationalization, it's a fraction of what my wife spends on just about any wearable item you can name.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
reminds me of something I noticed that confuses me. Seems like boxers made recently have a smaller hole in the front. Like too small. And it seems like they sent a memo around to all the main makers of boxers saying make that front hole too small.

That's a tactless and potentially explosive observation bob. Millennial atrophy is a natural result of gender politics.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
My first pair has been worn for three summers, and they are still going strong. I only have three pairs, and they get worn pretty hard. I have never put any of mine in the dryer, which may have an impact on their longevity. I've even worn them straight out of the washing machine and let them dry on my body over the next twenty or thirty minutes, like a pair of damp swimming trunks. They come out of the washer halfway dry anyway. They are great shorts. If I lost all mine somehow, I would repurchase them all right away.

EDIT: I wear them mowing the yard, padding canoes and kayaks, swimming in pools, and any other summertime use you can think of, and they've withstood all of it.
Good deal, I’m gonna buy a pair and try em out. Thanks!

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
I don't think women's underwear would accommodate my parts. However, a striking piece of historical impropriety is that Sir Winston Churchill wore pink briefs. Hey, don't ask me what he was up to. But so it seems.
Well, he did go to an English Public School

(translation note. an English Public School is what would be called a Private School - usually a very expensive Private School - in pretty much the rest of the world).)

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Like Brad and Bobby Bailey, Uncle Sam cured me of such nonsense.

After my first 12 mile road march in full tactical gear, through the swamps of Georgia with 95 degrees and 95% humidity, I traded undergarments for powder after my inner thighs healed.

Now, my testicles are three times the length of my....oh, never mind.... ?

1633215019808.jpeg