PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Just finished a bowl of Full Virginia Flake in the Peterson Facet Meerschaum.

Time to go find something else to smoke.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
More of C&D's Or Olam in a GBD bulldog. Alas, that was the last bowlful of my supply, and I'll have to wait a bit to reorder some.
Now, for comparison purposes, H&H's Louisiana Red in a Julius Vesz dead root briar.

changojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2010
Slooooowly!!! Frog Morton in my Nording giant rustic!!! and some Jameson Irish Whiskey on the rocks!!mmmm!!!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I found a dusty old tin of Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium at a local B&M, and smoked some in a GBD bent pot. Good, but nothing to write home about. Then again, it is at the threshold of my tolerance for Latakia. I'll take a Vaper over this anytime.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
C&D Tuskegee Airman in Savinelli Pisa 1/8 bent Dublin 904 KS with freshly brewed iced tea...yeah the post got to me.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
@ Ohin3,

I think I'll hang on to the Std Mix Med because it's the only Dunhill blend in my cellar, and I'll probably return to it on occasion.

Anyway, I don't have that low an opinion of it; it just won't be a "go-to" smoke for me.
P.A. in a Butz-Choquin bulldog for breakfast.

P.S. Lux. Bullseye in a Ben Wade thereafter.

(Now, thinkin' about a little Troost Spec Cav.)

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
I am smoking Erinmore Mixture. A rare gem, my son found for me on Fathers Day. I really love this stuff, but it too bad that it is no longer made. It is a true original. Taste like apricots and Earl Grey tea. He told me that the B&M had one more can, and I will be getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.