PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Started the day with a bowl of P.A. in a Stanwell Colonial 'dog.

Then, two bowls of H&H's Louisiana Red, in a Rattray's and Butz-Choquin D'Accord.

Most recently, Yenidje Supreme from McClelland's Grand Orientals Series in a Julius Vesz bulldog -- but only half a bowl due to palate fatigue -- so the rest is DGT'ing as I write. (Should be good as this is mostly just a "spiced" Virginia.)

daveleitz

Lurker
Jun 21, 2010
I tried my first bowl of Boswell's Northwoods today. My first impressions are very positive. Nice taste. Easy to light and stayed lit. The smoke was cool, but my briar heated up a bit more than usual, which seems a strange contradiction.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
I started the day with a few bowls of Lane HS-3, and now I am smoking Peter Stokkebye Proper English.

changojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2010
some kind of vanilla chocolate stuff i piked up in Redlands in my viking. its good stuff!!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
@cortez:" I love 5100. I have a 1 lb of it aging in a collection that I hope to recover from my soon to be exwire some day.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
I am starting the day with Bullseye Flake in a Meerschaum calabash. Good smokes to all.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Eggs, crispy shoulder bacon, tomatoes and toast followed by Esoterica's Dorchester in a stanwell bulldog.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
You're giving me an appetite Phil. I hope you get that 5100 from the ex soon. Of the several tobacs I've jarred and aged, 5100 was by far the best.
P.A. in a GBD 'dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.