PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
RLP-6 in my Cavicchi Volcano
Hey Bob that is one beautiful Poker. Might be one I'd pick for myself.

Now the burning question: I'd guess that is a sandblast but....

So which is it?

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
3Noggins as I set here and remember Lucy my 13 year old german shepard who I lost today . The problem with german shepards is they are so smart you come to love them like children .

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
3Noggins as I set here and remember Lucy my 13 year old german shepard who I lost today . The problem with german shepards is they are so smart you come to love them like children .
You have my deepest sympathy...been there, done that with Hobie, my Chocolate Lab of 14 glorious years.
hobie.jpg

Here's to Lucy.
OK, you know I'm going to ask....can you post up a picture of her sometime later for us?
Thanks,

Marty

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Tried out some Dan Tobacco- Blue Note....really didn't do anything for me, kinda bland tasting, oh well, chalk up another one I tried.
Followed that up with some North Sea from the TinderBox....I need to try more of it later.

daveleitz

Lurker
Jun 21, 2010
Earlier this evening as the sun set, Boswell's Mild English in my La Rocca Donna half bent apple.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
PS Swiss in a Jarl. And a little more JB for all dogs who have enriched our lives for that matter any pet . This could lead to cracking a new bottle and a fresh tin .

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Hobie,
I believe that the "North Sea" is RLP-6, it is called North Shore at the local shoppe here.
Tonight nothing adventurous 1Q in my Cavicchi Volcano.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
My sympathies Igloo. Their innocence, loyalty and unconditional love are just some of the many traits that bond us with our best friends. I've been through that and know how painful it is, and I dread the prospect of losing my little buddy some day in the not too distant future. There's no consolation, but I hope that in the not too distant future another loveable pooch will find you and fill the void.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I believe that the "North Sea" is RLP-6, it is called North Shore at the local shoppe here.
Isn't that somthing, I guess that makes sense if the 1Q is re-badged, then I guess their Lane RLP is done the same way. Anyway, the Daves Delight from the Tinderbox which is 50% North Sea and 50% Burley Light, was much more pleasing than just the North Sea by itself. I think it's going to be alot of fun mixing my own stuff up in the near future using the dozen or so that I have now to see what combinations I like.
There is a wealth of knowledge on here. Is this a great place, or what?

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hobie, we need more intrepid experimenters like you!
I was away from the computer for most of the previous day, but I smoked a lot of H&H's Louisiana Red, Anni Kake, P.A., and for closers, Troost Special Cav. in a Stanwell Colonial bent bulldog.
Today's breakfast was the usual morning paper, coffee and P.A. in my favorite pipe, a GBD New Era bent bulldog.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Breakfast was so good I had to reprise the P.A.

Now it's H&H's Louisiana Red in a Rattray's bent bulldog.
Hey! WTF? Am I the only guy on the planet smoking today?

C'mon guys, Tarler, Pease, Ouellette, Rumowski, Ryan, et al. have to make a livin' too!

Status
Not open for further replies.