Jim's Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2020) Review.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Thanks. Great review... It’s amazing that your palate/senses can pick up tastes like bread in tobacco. I can barely taste cherry in cherry blends... Ha. Same goes for those wine and spirit connoisseurs. I’m pretty good w/beer though ?

• Haha
Reactions: chopper and BROBS

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Babydriver is a troll who has slammed other reviewers out of jealousy. I ignore that guy.

And no, I've never been paid for reviews. I can't accept money. That would negate the point of an objective review.
or maybe his tongue has been removed for some reason and he also skipped that class in biology that explains the basic functions of that organ. If that happened to me I'd not only hate you but also think every pipe tobacco sucked. "Taste like nothing just like all this food people make these days.". He's probably just a troll that's made you know how it feels to be kissed by a woman any woman ever, but there are so many trolls like that out there it's just more fun to assume he's actually a very tragic and confused fellow. Go ahead try it way more fun right??

Reactions: BROBS and JimInks

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
I knew that. I think durn near everybody knows that. But, in case there's somebody new or ignorant, I figured I'd better state the case.
I know a few people like that. That have an small and sour view of all the many things in life they just don't understand. Everyone who has a better life then theirs (almost everyone even starving children who at least have dreams of some day finding a fresh cheesesteak or slice of cake) and anyone that has a better life must be doing something immoral or shady but unlike themselves the other peoples shadiness and immorality seems to work out for them and that just won't stand. I could be wrong but once someone breaks the seal on actually having to have evidence before making public accusations I personally say game on. So while I can't proof any of this I'll safely and comfortably assume babydriver is not only the person I described but also possibly got his name because of that time a baby as in a literal baby pulled a pile"driver" wrestling move on him which has made thinking really hard to do since then.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
What the hell is a baby driver, anyways. Is that like a movie about a driving baby or something? Stupid name!
there is a movie but if you look at my earlier post you'll know it's probably a reference to that time he tried to wrestle a baby thinking it would make him look manly and got all kinds of messed up by the infant.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
Simply Red is much better quality than either Sutliff Red Va, IMO
It’s funny you mention that, because Simply Red tastes like a bland Sutliff Virginia to me. Jim’s reviews are great, and this Cringle Flake sounds nice, but I haven’t had a Sutliff Virginia yet that gives me any desire to buy more. I’m not sure if I’ll pick up a tin of this or not yet.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
It’s funny you mention that, because Simply Red tastes like a bland Sutliff Virginia to me. Jim’s reviews are great, and this Cringle Flake sounds nice, but I haven’t had a Sutliff Virginia yet that gives me any desire to buy more. I’m not sure if I’ll pick up a tin of this or not yet.

The stoved red in Cringle Flake is ten years old. That's not common. Also, the seventeen year old perique is amazingly fruity. That's not common either.

Status
Not open for further replies.