Jim's Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2020) Review.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Winslow Pipes
48 Fresh Neerup Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes
24 Fresh Barling Pipes
12 Fresh Eltang Basic Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Some people just aren't happy unless they put down some body else. I know all the theories about why there are people like that, but however many of those theories are accurate, it seems such a waste of time to act that way. I prefer to support people and project positivity. It's a much happier way to live, and if ever we needed that positive support, we need it now more than ever.
Couldn't agree more. Just got out from under a job with a small company that was incredibly toxic. I was constantly told everything was my fault and a result of not having the acumen to deliver quality material and services, despite receiving the complete opposite feedback from my previous 2 employers. In reality, it was the result of fickle bosses who didn't communicate with me or each other. Well, they're in my rearview mirror now and it's off to greener pastures starting this morning. Hopefully, babydriver discovers a new hobby that doesn't involve the internet. Keep the reviews coming! It took me a while to get used to your structured review format, but now yours is the first review I look for when exloring a new blend or trying to dive deeper into understanding one I am smoking.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Couldn't agree more. Just got out from under a job with a small company that was incredibly toxic. I was constantly told everything was my fault and a result of not having the acumen to deliver quality material and services, despite receiving the complete opposite feedback from my previous 2 employers. In reality, it was the result of fickle bosses who didn't communicate with me or each other. Well, they're in my rearview mirror now and it's off to greener pastures starting this morning. Hopefully, babydriver discovers a new hobby that doesn't involve the internet. Keep the reviews coming! It took me a while to get used to your structured review format, but now yours is the first review I look for when exloring a new blend or trying to dive deeper into understanding one I am smoking.
Well said & congrats on the move.?☕

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I thank you very much for the kind words, and your expressive, hard won thoughts on the subject.

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
No, the two are not the same. Different red Virginias and perique were used in this Cringle Flake. The earlier version did not have the aged reds either. Or at least not to this extent.
You were right Jim. As expected... lol the 2020 CF is leaps and bounds exquisite over the standard Crumble Kake Va. Perique. It is truely outstanding! And this is coming from a straight Virginia guy.

PapeChulo

Lurker
Oct 27, 2020
I have a couple tins I have yet to crack. I tend to lean toward any tobacco Jimimks rates 4 stars so I gotta get to it.

Reactions: JimInks
Status
Not open for further replies.