PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
SHOW HER THIS
screen-shot-2020-07-23-at-3-36-09-pm-png.37219
That reminds me sometimes I'am tempted to do stupid things. Like get a tattoo of a random older gentleman (portrait style) and when people ask who it is, I'll just be like an old guy, old guys are cool.

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
Just to even things out a bit. I personally think he should be locked up the key thrown out and all his pipes and keyboards seized and stored far far away. You know just to play devils advocate. :)
I started reading this post and wondered where you were going... thought for sure you were going to say he's too "burley" biased :ROFLMAO:

MSO's post are one of the things kept me interested in this forum.. even before I was a member. ?
ditto +1

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I tip my hat to MSO as well. A gentleman and a scholar. He actively works to maintain this site as a true community, engaging others with his regular posts, drawing out members who otherwise might not post. I think of MSO as one of the friendly old timers, sitting around the pot-bellied wood stove in the general store, offering greetings/salutations and conversation to one and all, making the store the heart of the community. Thank you MSO!