PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Uh-oh, anotherbob knows what I'm really like. Thank you one and all. This is a highlight of this otherwise not so happy year!
ha ha for my abilities to see what truly resides in mens hearts (mostly cheeseburgers and grasshoppers [yeah that takes some getting used to]), The not so happy year part isn't funny (Even if it's well earned [going with a theme here]) and hope your next highlights much brighter.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Since we have you and all the other admirers here, I thought I'd show you (after a long span of abstinence from pipe purchasing) this new one from Peterson's Sherlock Holmes SPG series. It's the top pipe:
Peterson-Special-Blast-Grade-02-768x446.jpg
The one personal drawback is the P-tip. SP has sent the pipe to Silas Walls to make a new fish tail stem. Won't have the "P" on its side, but the rest of the pipe (not the top one exactly, but another SP had in inventory), is still a gorgeous pipe. Now I have to stick up the local 7-11 to pay for the thing...

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
mso489! He can drive me to distraction. He can fascinate me! He can even make me do research. I've been known to throw up my hands in disbelief at some of his musings. Once or twice I've gone and poured a stiff drink after reading something he's thrown out there into the ether. I've even shrugged my shoulders and slapped my forehead wondering why I didn't come up with that.

MSO! Always entertaining and, very important this, always gentle and polite. An asset to the site indeed!

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
The substantive content he provides has been amply and deservedly praised here already, so I'll just throw in my blanket agreement.

Perhaps more noticeable to me has been how he consistently leaves room for the validity and importance of the opinions and experiences of the other posters. That sort of simple decency is always good grease to prevent worthwhile threads from devolving into juvenile mud slinging. So thank you, MSO!