PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I wanted to take a moment to thank that worthy gentleman, mso489, for his many tipsI over the years. I've adopted many items of advice, particularly wiping out the bowl of a pipe, preserving the bowl interior and rim, and my new Waterfords have never been better. So for that tidbit of advice and much more, I hope others recognize your great value to this forum.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Blush, shuffle, snuffle. Thank you very much fellow members. I probably rattle a little too much, but I'm glad some of it is appealing in one way or another. I seldom log on Forums without learning something from you, which keeps me coming back. We're a great variety of people with a good conversation going. Thank you again. And thank you sparrowhawk for thinking of this thread.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
View attachment 41418
Blush, shuffle, snuffle. Thank you very much fellow members. I probably rattle a little too much, but I'm glad some of it is appealing in one way or another. I seldom log on Forums without learning something from you, which keeps me coming back. We're a great variety of people with a good conversation going. Thank you again. And thank you sparrowhawk for thinking of this thread.
I want you to be my honorary grandpa.

We know you love French pipes, because they smoke way above their price point.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Of course, I had to show this thread to my wife, and she was much pleased. Then I showed her the cat thread and she fell in love with all the cats and admired them at length. So for everyone who posted photos and comments on that thread, you have a true fan. Commend all your cats on their new ardent fan base.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
SHOW HER THIS
screen-shot-2020-07-23-at-3-36-09-pm-png.37219