PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
The entire short interest in WCC stock is made up of one guy who won’t pay more than $5 for mail order tobacco. Sorry my friend, this trading strategy needs work. As a tobacco investment strategy though, it’s perfect!
Who cares about logic. Why not just let go, be full reddit, and go caca doodoo nutsac bananas on some good tobacco?

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
I've only ordered from WCC once so far, I found the website to be easy to use, shipping and everything was also great.

I ordered a handful of blends to try including, Old Black Magic, 558, Rougaroux, Nor'easter, Ahabs Comfort.

So far I've only tried the old black magic, and nor'easter, and they're tasty blends, I'm very much looking forward to cracking into the others, and I have a feeling I'll be ordering from them again.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@ernieq

I want to make sure this is clear, because people around here are bashing and trashing me in public without the facts, and with you here, we can finally shed some light.

I called and asked if you received my email, you stated you did, but said you were to busy to reply and that you had hundreds of thousands of customers, and were not interested in selling an ounce.

Saying something like this, how do you expect a person to perceive this and feel?

Then I asked you; ‘what is your concern for customer’s’ and you said you had no time for the conversation and hung up.

As a potential new customer, regardless of asking about an ounce, making people think this is just small potatoes and a waste of time, you don’t know who you are dealing with in business and what the customer will turn out to be like in this situation.

Sales is a number game, you need people for business. I did nothing wrong, I called, simply asked about the email, then because of your response, I wanted to find out about your care and concern for your customers.

As a manager, dealing with people, you could of simply said;

Customer Service is our number one priority, because we are in sales we need customers, just like you, any and all sales help, so we are always here to help and answer your questions, will there be anything else?

That reply would of taken 30 seconds, I would of said thank you Ernie very much for your time and help on the phone, and then we could of hung up.

Instead you made me feel low cheap and not wanted, you made me feel bad.

Aloha

P.S. I’m sorry I caught you at a bad an busy time Ernie, but should the customer also be concerned too over matters like this? But I do respect you are a person with a life, and knocking yourself out, we all have problems, but customers don’t want to, nor should they have to listen to it.

Image result for eating popcorn gif

Status
Not open for further replies.