PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
What's a male Karen called?
Statistically speaking, the male equivalent of the name Karen is Terry. I know this because reddit has taken my wife hostage, and that's what Reddit says. Here is one having an altercation with police:

rn_01_0112_terry_640x360.jpg

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
@PipeIT ... It’s truly a Northeastern thing. I’ve witnessed it quite a few times bringing Southerns to NYC. It’s a culture barrier and a perception barrier. I’m sure if you would have called back and said “Fine, d*ckhead! Give me 2 ounces of the blend I want!” He would have said “Sure. Visa, MasterCard or American Express?”

Try it sometime. Northerners are some of the most reasonable, unreasonable people you will ever meet. And if you don’t want to do that, watch either My Cousin Vinny or Grand Torino to learn how to deal with us. Peace.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
@PipeIT ... It’s truly a Northeastern thing. I’ve witnessed it quite a few times bringing Southerns to NYC. It’s a culture barrier and a perception barrier. I’m sure if you would have called back and said “Fine, d*ckhead! Give me 2 ounces of the blend I want!” He would have said “Sure. Visa, MasterCard or American Express?”

Try it sometime. Northerners are some of the most reasonable, unreasonable people you will ever meet. And if you don’t want to do that, watch either My Cousin Vinny or Grand Torino to learn how to deal with us. Peace.
You're all southerners to me! :ROFLMAO:

ernieq

Might Stick Around
Aug 9, 2018
Peace out folks. I’ve long moved on to the task of preparing a giant batch of simply red for you vultures. I wish the OP no ill will and will only say that I will not be selling ounces and will not be lured into a public argument over the matter of an ounce of tobacco when samplers were offered as an alternative and the start of a lecture on customer care was offered in return. It’s over. I wish no Ill will to the OP and I will not be touching on this subject again. Namaste.

ernieq

Might Stick Around
Aug 9, 2018
I've spoken on the phone with them.Very good,to the point answers.No problem. It's the same with Peretti's in Boston. Straight questions get straight answers.Don't call these places looking to be stroked like a Kitty Cat,like so many tourists do.Remember.....just my opinion. ?
I remember you!! You’re the guy who asked about that stuff!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Peace out folks. I’ve long moved on to the task of preparing a giant batch of simply red for you vultures. I wish the OP no ill will and will only say that I will not be selling ounces and will not be lured into a public argument over the matter of an ounce of tobacco when samplers were offered as an alternative and the start of a lecture on customer care was offered in return. It’s over. I wish no Ill will to the OP and I will not be touching on this subject again. Namaste.
A fresh batch of simply red you say?

ernie 2.jpg

Attachments

• ernie meme.jpg
    ernie meme.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Sooo...can I get a pre-drop email on the Simply Red??? And don’t give me any of that Boston Nice stuff!!! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.