Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Beard updates everyone

20160111_110250-1-540x600.jpg

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Mine is still in the shorter stage. I dont have an address for the image. I'll post mine later if I can figure out how to upload from my android...any help would be appreciated.

music4cash

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2016
jiujitsubowl though I currently do not have a beard i also have brown hair but my beard is bright red...I thought I was the only one.

snowyowl

Oct 21, 2015
Circa 1986, this is a quick and dirty 35mm slide, pre-digital days. I was out mapping Peregrine Falcon and other raptor migration movement across Martha's Vineyard MA. It was tough work, but somebody had to do it.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I've recently trimmed it back a little but here's one from last month with my best smoking buddy, Milo:
15%2B-%2B1

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Beard control 101
Preparation - I don't drink the Glenfiddich; it is merely used to dab on any nicks I may get.It's funny, but most nicks happen on the upper lip. Hmmm...
Razor - Dubl Duck Satin Edge

Lather up with my genuine Badger brush

Left side

Right side

Upper lip

Chin

A splash of Ogallala Double Stength Bay Rum

Shave quality check with 'She who must be obeyed'

Done Perfect job!

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
This is after 1 year, 2 months. The only thing that HAD been trimmed in that time was above my lip a few times. Since, I've decided...why trim it and nothing else? Letting it grow out to hopefully get length where it can be managed is proving to be difficult. So, as you can see, it's over my lips a little sometimes. I swore off trimming, or cutting my beard the last times I "had" to. Just natural growth. Was a sad day when I had to cut it to maybe an inch or two in length....considering at the time it was already about 3/4 what I have now.
IMG_0414_zps9aglnmil.jpg

IMG_0432_zpsc1tsprna.jpg

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Thanks. I do wish the sides would grow in thicker. Family history shows that doesn't come until about 25.

May 31, 2012
Sadly,

I cannot grow a beard,

it just ain't in my genes.
I've always worn a goatee though, and at one time had a 'stache, but shaved it off eventually because it just didn't look right on me...
...from quite a few years back:

Lfp2TyJ.jpg
I used to do a split type 'o thing and make curlies like a pseudo-Hasidic style, both with the goat and the burns, but I don't bother with doing that anymore...
t7SHY1a.jpg

goXOytW.jpg
Oh,

haha,

the above pix are from a time when I had a skateboarding accident and did a massive faceplant, resulting in some gnarly facial road rash...it was all Kahlo the Dog's fault (my sisters dog) as I was "walking" him, riding my board at speed and allowing him a full gallop (which he was obviously thoroughly enjoying), but then he was suddenly spooked by an oncoming car and ran off the road into a grassy yard which resulted in me being flung off my speeding board face-first into the unforgiving asphalt!
bGaaYs0.jpg
...and because 'ol Kahlo is sitting in the drivers seat of my beloved '86 Saab 900 turbo,

here's a couple more gratuitous shots of it!

:P

SaDNw1X.jpg

96TgXDp.jpg
Note the Minilite wheels, rally steering wheel, mudflaps, manual roll up windows, and cavernous cargo space --- ain't nuthin' else like a good 'ol classic OG Saab!

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.