PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
Tricky; currently I have open tins of Presbyterian, Haddo's Delight, and Abingdon. I also regularly smoke Charing Cross, Maltese Falcon, Black Frigate, Three Nuns, and Old Dublin. I have a few other blends (e.g. Stonehenge) maturing in my cupboard which I've yet to smoke and several others which I do smoke albeit less frequently.

Still, if I could only choose one; it will be Abingdon.

JKoD

May 9, 2021
IN
How many times can we answer this?

Today, I’d say Bayou Morning. I can smoke it all day and never wear down on how it smokes. Destined to be my first tobacco held at 10 pounds...probably more.

• Haha
Reactions: edger and hawky454
C

carolinasmokes

This will change when I get my new Vauen billiards as I will be breaking those in with Sir Walter Raleigh.
Scratch that, I've decided to try the Capstan Virginias. I don't remember ever trying them when I was looking for a McClelland alternative and I tried a lot of different Virginia tobaccos. We'll see, hope I find a gem!

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Probably Macbaren’s Mixture/Scottish blend.
That way, maybe 30 years from now, I’ll be able to taste every little nuance that blend is said to have.
Don’t get me wrong it’s a great blend, but my palate is inexperienced.

burleybreath

Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Actions speak louder than words. Forget what you think your favorite is or would be. What have you smoked the most of, in your pipesmokerly history? With me, it would be Carter Hall, just based on pure weight consumed over the years, versus the weight of others I think I like more, or consider "higher quality." These poseurs eventually pall and end up stuck way back on a shelf somewhere. Just bein' real, or making the attempt.

Reactions: --dante--