PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
I don't know of too many, but as it stands I would like to visit the Country Squire. Maybe take a week and go to New Orleans, hang out for a few days, drive up to Jackson and visit the shop, and fly home from there. Sounds like a great little vacation!

Reactions: Elric

Roach1

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
Where would you go?

I'd like to visit the Pipe Rit shop in Saint-Claude, France. Seems like a nice place to visit, and in a historic seat of pipe manufacturing too.

I'm a mail order shopper, but I'd sure like to hear about the epic, grande, and unique shops that fall into the "must see if you are in the area."
I was there many years ago. I still have the pipe I bought. Its in rough shape,maybe need to clean it up.

Reactions: briarbuda48

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I'd visit Northern Briars in the UK. They make the pipes on a 70-foot narrow boat to stay away from the tax man, which I can respect. Seems like it would be a fun place to spend some time.
I'd never heard that Ian did that. Is that on his website somewhere?

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
People are answering this question two different ways:
1) Locations where pipes are made or
2) Locations where pipes are sold.

I believe the OP is inquiring about the latter. Assuming my interpretation is correct, my answer would be The Country Squire. I've already been to LJ Peretti a few times as well as Iwan Ries.