PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
45, and been smoking for 25 years. First 21 years was very intermittent. Last 4 have been more serious about it.

Sep 7, 2018
I just turned 31. I've been smoking since I was 15 but only started smoking a pipe a couple months ago. I've quit the cigarettes and I never knew I could enjoy tobacco as much as I do now!

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
51 here.
I think I bought my pipe and first tobacco (Petersen's Luxury Blend) two or three years ago. Never smoked anything before, but I always liked the smell of a pipe.
I'm not a very regular smoker, but I've gradually been learning and trying different tobaccos, and I'm starting to get a pretty good idea of what I'm doing and what I like.

mindglue

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2016

Started pipe smoking in 2015. I never smoked cigarettes, and somehow always was thinking about pipe smoking, just postponed it little bit :) In my family a pipe smoker was only maternal grandfather.

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
26. One of the youngest here it seems.
It's nice to be in the presence of so many experienced people/smokers. A lot to learn (not saying I don't have anything to share).

erratum

Lurker
Jun 30, 2017
Just turned 50. They say it's the new 30, which is good as I remember less of 30 as the days go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.