PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

GlassMan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2020
Tempe
Also, I deeply envy all of you that can smoke inside your house. My wife is pretty cool, but she has asthma and generally hates all things smoke, including smoke from fire pits and grilling. The fact that she didn’t divorce me when I got into pipes was pretty impressive.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I average about one, with some days off, and some days two or three. I often carry over and finish a bowl the next day. It's pleasant not to have to pack the first bowl. Sometimes I pack for the next day. From my stable of pipes, I'd think I was a eight to ten bowl smoker.

Recon Paul

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2020
New Jersey, US
I try to limit to 1 per day...

5323157662e6d9ade0413fc8a1bac0b0--estate-pipes-tobacco-pipes.jpg
The gurgle from that must really be something.

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
0-4 a day, lower end on weekdays, higher end on weekends. It's not often that I go without having a morning bowl however.

Reactions: Ebarber

J.GANDY

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 12, 2020
Savannah,Georgia
Really as many as I can. I basically try to smoke nonstop, unless I'm at a place that restricts it... I'm getting good at avoiding those kind of places though.
My goal was one an hour. Then I realized that would literally be all day. And I don't even have giant pipes!? Maybe one day when I grow up.

B_Rock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 11, 2020
San Jose, CA
1-2 a night after work. Maybe 3 on Saturday's when I have more time. Sundays, watching the 49er game I smoke a bowl per half...and maybe one more with a bourbon to take the edge off.

Reactions: HitchensDog