PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

elnoblecigarro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2020
Pretty much all day cant really keep track but somewhere between 15 and 25

How is that possible? Do you not sleep?

For me no more than once per day. I'll smoke on those days the weather and schedule allows it. Sometimes it's seven days per week and during the winter it's zero. Usually something in between.

• Haha
Reactions: Ebarber and BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I try to limit to 1 per day...

5323157662e6d9ade0413fc8a1bac0b0--estate-pipes-tobacco-pipes.jpg
No joke there was a French guy in Iwan Ries asking for their biggest billiard with the largest chamber. He said his wife limits him to one pipe a day.

Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
How is that possible? Do you not sleep?

For me no more than once per day. I'll smoke on those days the weather and schedule allows it. Sometimes it's seven days per week and during the winter it's zero. Usually something in between.
I get about 4 or 5 hours a day. I am pretty much smoking if i am not eating or doing manual labor. And I guess i smoke smaller pipes, like a grand duke or duke

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
15-25 bowls a day means he has one in his mouth and on in his ass and is blowing smoke constantly through both, it is the only way. '

BROBS, as a fellow banished one I can tell you that a week is the shortest. Foul language abuse of others even though you think it is funny won't play here, trust me.
Now one thing I know will get you sent to the time out chair is that sig tag of yours. It is too big and the tobacco is swill. Why not put some class in your sig tag and use your name like moi. The chicks dig my name tag.

Almost forgot the OP's original question. I smoke 4-6 depending on size of pipe.

gerryp

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 8, 2018
Arabi, LA
Anywhere from 0 to say, 4 or 5 per day.

Welcome back BROBS. I entered a deep state of depression after my "like" numbers dropped significantly during your time in the penalty box. I was 'this' close to downloading Tik Tok and posting solo dance videos of myself.