PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

charf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 10, 2018
New Zealand
It was 3-4 a week before COVID. Now 1-2 a week usually in the weekend. I like to sit down and relax when smoking. Strangely my wife does not seem to like seeing me sitting down doing apparently nothing ;)

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
For the past few years I've worked from home and smoke 3 bowls a day in 3 different pipes. Morning, afternoon and evening. When I worked in the field I smoked 2. One in the morning and one in the evening........ unless I ended up at Marty Pulvers' Sherlocks Haven in S.F. (sure do miss that place!) in the afternoon. Then I'd smoke one in the afternoon too.

Reactions: Ebarber

J.GANDY

Sep 12, 2020
Savannah,Georgia
I perfer mostly smaller pipes and mine all smoke for an hour plus.. I don't ever understand these guys who talk about a quick smoke.
Same here. My Grabow Viscount has a 1 inch deep bowl. Easily an hour smoke. Then I see Embers pipes with 4 inch deep bowls... That would be like a two day smoke for me.

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
Good afternoon gents with regards to how many bowls I smoke average 4 to 5 a day then again subject to change depending on if I’m being agitated by something could be a few more just being honest here.

Reactions: Ebarber and smknron

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
For me it's not about how many bowls I smoke, but how long do I smoke. I don't smoke for 8 hours each day and that's because I'm sleeping. I usually have a pipe in my mouth all day, but sometimes it's not even lit. Helps me cut down on cigarettes. Alot of times I'll have some dip in my lower lip and an unlit pipe in my mouth. Us "Country Folk" love our tobacco ?‍?.

F4RM3R

Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Always 3( breakfast lunch dinner) sometimes 4. But when I'm out doing my farm deliveries once a week, it's all day.

atomic

Might Stick Around
Nov 27, 2019
Orange County, CA
Work has been taking up a huge chunk of time the past few weeks so I'm lucky to get one in each evening after work. Even my weekends are lower than usual, so Saturdays lately have been 2-3 bowls while Sundays I have a bit more time to fit in 4-5. I guess its for the best as I'd feel quite comfortable enjoying 4-5 bowls per a day, everyday.

HitchensDog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2020
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Before working from home (Covid) I was smoking maybe 1 or 2 per week. Since working from home I smoke at least one a day in the morning with my coffee, and occasionally one in the evening. I also have at least one cigar on the weekends. I'm not sure what I'll do when this is over and I'm back at the office. I really enjoy my morning pipe, but I don't know that I'll have time in the morning when I have to commute again.