PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I try to limit to 1 per day...

5323157662e6d9ade0413fc8a1bac0b0--estate-pipes-tobacco-pipes.jpg
That’s not a big pipe, that’s just a tiny man with tiny hands, of course a tiny man, with tiny hands also uses a tiny keyboard. It’s all an illusion! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ebarber and smknron

travis

Lurker
Nov 29, 2014
Cut down lately. Usually I start a pipe late in the morning and work it 'til late evening, then finish the day with a small Meer with HH Dark Fired Flake

Reactions: Ebarber

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Hey Brobs, I gave decided that your sig tag is an affront to my eyes and you need to lose it. It is not a big deal, but it does annoy me, You may rid the planet of it when evert you feel like it, but the sooner the better. I expect it to be sooner than later, don't keep me waiting. I really dispise that tag. By tomorrow at the close of dinner to tomorrow will b =e fine .

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Varies depending on how busy I am and if I remember to take a pipe to the countryside. If it's a stay at home day then I tend to smoke more. I rarely smoke a bowl fom start to finish despite most of my pipes being on the small side. I like to put it down and go back to it, I would say 4 or 5 bowls a day on average.

Reactions: Ebarber

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
A 1/2 to 3/4th’s bowl a day on average, at max 1.75 if I’ve a few new blends to try, or if I unexpectedly get together with a friend who also wishes to pipe. It might seem a bit trifling to smoke so little for some, but I’ve a pretty slow cadence when I’m relaxing with a pipe, and I also don’t like feeling all too altered by nicotine, I don’t have the mind for it.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
[QUOTE = "docrameous, publicación: 36221569, miembro: 19925"]
Consumí unos 10 tazones por semana, pero bajé a aproximadamente una vez al mes durante la mayor parte de esta primavera y verano. Creo que fumaré más este invierno.
[/CITAR]
CYCDWDMWwAATUYR.jpg large.jpg

Reactions: marconi

marconi

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2019
England
I smoke half a large bowl of FVF with my morning coffee.Then I start a large bowl of Vaper after my lunch.The following day I'm finishing off both bowls.Then I notice other half smoked bowls not sure where they came from.Weather drops my averages October has been a bad month.Iam hoping for better weather in November then I can come out of the garden shed.