PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigragu

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2019
Needs of the Army
godd
I’m kinda lucky. Work in a heavy truck shop where I’m the only Mech there! So long as my hands are free to turn wrenches it’s time for another pipe!
good for you I cant wait to be retired from the army and only having to work part time so I will have more time to smoke my pipe

JMcQ

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 9, 2019
Atlantic Beach, FL
godd
good for you I cant wait to be retired from the army and only having to work part time so I will have more time to smoke my pipe
Preach on Big Ragu. I have a little more than a year to go until I retire from the Navy. I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to find a job with a lot less stress.

Reactions: UncleRasta

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Preach on Big Ragu. I have a little more than a year to go until I retire from the Navy. I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to find a job with a lot less stress.
I did 12 yrs in the Air Force from Cold War through Desert Storm, stayed out of it for years till my old CMSgt called and wanted to know if I wanted a job. Did another 8 yrs with 6 of it deployed in Iraq for 2 yrs straight and 4 in Afghanistan with the Army SF as a contractor. Now I sit on my back porch in the Georgia woods smoking my pipe and working for a world wide soft drink distributor...... no stress but the drive to do “the mission” still bothers me. But taking it day by day boys

Reactions: mikey517

JMcQ

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 9, 2019
Atlantic Beach, FL
I did 12 yrs in the Air Force from Cold War through Desert Storm, stayed out of it for years till my old CMSgt called and wanted to know if I wanted a job. Did another 8 yrs with 6 of it deployed in Iraq for 2 yrs straight and 4 in Afghanistan with the Army SF as a contractor. Now I sit on my back porch in the Georgia woods smoking my pipe and working for a world wide soft drink distributor...... no stress but the drive to do “the mission” still bothers me. But taking it day by day boys
I already find myself searching for the next thing "to be apart of". A group, a club... Some next step. Anyone with ideas, feel free to chime in.

thebigragu

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2019
Needs of the Army
I'm getting 100% due to breathing problems from being in Korea so for me working would just be to make sure I dont fo crazy

thebigragu

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2019
Needs of the Army
wow I would have been like naaa I'm good lol thank you for your service

Reactions: kurtbob

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
I already find myself searching for the next thing "to be apart of". A group, a club... Some next step. Anyone with ideas, feel free to chime in.
Brother, I used to type A personality hard! Cigs, monsters, rip-its you name it! Now it’s pipes and 3.2% yeungling light and about 4 yrs of slowing my roll. I’m getting there but a work in progress. As for clubs and stuff, what drives you and the comrade you are used to will never again be found but with other service members. It is truly a learning curve kinda like learning to smoke a pipe

• Wow
Reactions: UncleRasta and JMcQ
Status
Not open for further replies.