PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
I’ll give it a shot later today. One of my Don Mock pipes has a really wide bowl. I’ll fill it with Kajun Kake and see if I start hallucinating or not! It should be a blast!puf
Following up, Kajun Kake makes me dizzy, no matter what I smoke it in and this was no exception. Maybe a little more so, maybe not. No hallucinations, anyway!
I still had to be careful moving around the house, making sure I could steady myself as I went. The main difference was that it lasted longer.
I might try it again with a Calabash that just arrived yesterday. It has a 1+1/4 inch bowl where the Don Mock was only 7/8 of an inch. sher

Peterson314

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2019
It's truly a luxury for me. I used to smoke about 1 cigar or pipe a month until my smoking buddy moved. Then I had kids, and the idea of having 2 hours to myself to indulge in a cigar became a laughable fantasy. I enjoy a pipe when all the stars align--chores are done, kids are asleep or at Camp Grandma's, and the weather is agreeable. In general, I get to enjoy my pipe maybe once a month, but I recently lucked out and hit the last 3 weekends in a row.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
I've kept it to one or two bowls each day this week, and I've enjoyed my smokes more this week than I would on a day where I smoke significantly more bowls. That being said, since tomorrow is Saturday and I have no plans or obligations, I will be smoking a lot more than two bowls puffy

Reactions: UncleRasta

Ctbill

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2019
CT & VT
About 4-5 a week here. Never more than 2 in a day, and that happens only 2-3 times a year.
I tell my wife it’s my “zero calorie dessert”, almost always in the evening after dinner, and sometimes when walking the dog.

f5rd2hy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2017
NV
Sometimes zero, but usually one a day. We used to have meets (three of us), and I'd smoke 3-4 bowls then.

Status
Not open for further replies.