PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Depends -- sometimes none, sometimes 5, 6, 7. If I'm on the road I'll usually have 2-3 pre-packed & ready to go, & reload them at gas stops. If it's a lazy Satruday & I'm feeling really lazy with nothing to do & my wife's out of town, I may just sit out on front of the garage & smoke 7-8. I guess on an average" (if there is such a thing) day I might smoke between 2 & 4.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
0.14285714 typically. Or one per week, haha. I did just smoke 2 or 3 per day for about two weeks at moose camp though. Talk about palate fatigue. That being said, it was magical.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
I load 3-4 bowls a day and rarely finish one bowl at a time.
Cigar in the evening curing cocktail hour. (Or hour & a half)

d750

Lurker
Aug 20, 2019
4 - 6 bowls per month in winter months. Almost never during the summer. Usually just when I'm down at my cabin or when I have made a pipe and want to test it. I'm a doctor. Every day I see what tobacco does to people so I treat it with respect.....and don't recommend that people smoke at all....so I'm a bit of a hypocrite. Its a calculated risk. Everyone should weigh that risk and know what sort of risk they are taking.

thebigragu

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2019
Needs of the Army
4 - 6 bowls per month in winter months. Almost never during the summer. Usually just when I'm down at my cabin or when I have made a pipe and want to test it. I'm a doctor. Every day I see what tobacco does to people so I treat it with respect.....and don't recommend that people smoke at all....so I'm a bit of a hypocrite. Its a calculated risk. Everyone should weigh that risk and know what sort of risk they are taking.
I'm in the military stationed in Korea where the air qualitty is very poor so I'm at a high risk already

how many bowls you smoke
I could have sworn that I had replied in this thread, and if not this one, many others of a similar nature.
I have been smoking about twelve or more bowls a day, but I have been trying to cut back to five or six... with some success. I do tend to smoke more when I have more to do at my workbench. It's easier to not smoke when I have less to do.

Reactions: thebigragu

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
Probably one to three bowls a week, but that usually includes a short 10-minute smoke. Sometimes I just like to get a quick taste of a blend that appeals to me at the moment.

Reactions: Drew72

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Anywhere between 0 to 4. I think six was my most, but that's rare. If I don't have time for a pipe I may slip in a toscanello here and there, or if I drink at a party or something, I may smoke a few cigarettes as well.

thebigragu

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2019
Needs of the Army
I could have sworn that I had replied in this thread, and if not this one, many others of a similar nature.
I have been smoking about twelve or more bowls a day, but I have been trying to cut back to five or six... with some success. I do tend to smoke more when I have more to do at my workbench. It's easier to not smoke when I have less to do.
I'm sure there are posts like this one. I am the opposite when I have allot to to I smoke less when I have little or nothing to do I smoke more

Status
Not open for further replies.