How Long Are Your Orders Taking To Process And Ship ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Well I filled out a complaint on the USPS website for my lost package and they called me 30 minutes later! They pulled up a scan of the box and it did have the correct address they just totally screwed the pooch on where it got delivered to, some place called Olin, Iowa. They are going to “try” and retrieve it tomorrow...not holding my breath. At least they called quick with an update.
My USPS order from SP shipped on the 3rd, it never left South Carolina. Friday will be 30 days. I've filed a missing mail ticket. I'm writing it off and going to notify SP to file a claim for it Friday.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Well I filled out a complaint on the USPS website for my lost package and they called me 30 minutes later! They pulled up a scan of the box and it did have the correct address they just totally screwed the pooch on where it got delivered to, some place called Olin, Iowa. They are going to “try” and retrieve it tomorrow...not holding my breath. At least they called quick with an update.
I had this happen and they got my package back. It was a multi hundred dollar Peterson.

• Wow
Reactions: 3rdguy and mingc

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
Boswell's shipped very quickly last week, packaged nicely as well. Smoking pipes is a tiny bit slower than usual, but not remotely enough to bother me a bit. And, strangely, I stopped smoking my pipes over a month ago out of caution related to covid, but I keep buying tobacco. It's an illness.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
My recent order at SP didn't take long for them to process and tracking shows the shipping label printed on Apr. 28 (Tuesday) and that USPS accepted the order for shipping yesterday. My problem is with USPS and it being a day later and tracking doesn't show where my package is. That's not SP fault.

Another day and still no update on the tracking from USPS. SP needs to offer an option to ship FedEx.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
None of my orders have arrived since the end of feb. granted I need international shipping, the delays vary between orders but they are so far taking about a month longer than normal (3weeks super saver shipping, or 9days USPS 1st class). All orders were processed and shipped quickly

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Given our current situation with the Covid-19 outbreak, how long is it taking to process and ship your tobacco orders.

I have one I placed 15 days ago and they still haven't processed the order, just wondering if this is the norm?

I have called customer service twice in the past 7 days and after 2 conversations, I get the feeling the people answering the phone don't have a clue what's going on in the warehouse. Not the end of the world, I have more than enough on hand to get me by, just wondering how this is affecting everyone and their orders.

View attachment 28234
Smoking Pipes gets me my orders to my door two days after I put in the order...but then, I'm in NC and they are in SC.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I've ordered from Smokingpipes, Tobaccopipes, and Pipes and Cigars since the lockdown. Smokingpipes and Tobaccopipes orders have been to me in CO within 4 days, and P&C took 2 days to ship and were to me in a week.

Reactions: dcon and BROBS

brassmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2018
I placed an order with 4Noggins on the 11 april and it's still 'processing' i've sent a couple of messages but not heard back yet. Anyone else in the same situation with 4Noggins?

Razorback

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2019
Atlanta, GA
I placed an order with 4Noggins on the 11 april and it's still 'processing' i've sent a couple of messages but not heard back yet. Anyone else in the same situation with 4Noggins?

I would definitely call. Jeff is very accessible by phone and has always fixed any issues in the past, with a quick phone call. I don’t order from them often, but he’s always taken good care of me.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Recent order from TP was shipped nearly immediately and USPS tracking was updated for first 4 days, has been in transit to next facility for a week now. Ordered a pipe from a different vendor that has shipped promptly in the past. Has been a week and the item hasn’t shipped yet. The first time I’ve had any problems.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Recent order from TP was shipped nearly immediately and USPS tracking was updated for first 4 days, has been in transit to next facility for a week now. Ordered a pipe from a different vendor that has shipped promptly in the past. Has been a week and the item hasn’t shipped yet. The first time I’ve had any problems.
Exact same thing happening with my order from tobaccopipes (their service awesome though). Haven’t received and update since item went into ‘transit’ in an unspecified location on the 29th March

Status
Not open for further replies.