PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Much as I love coffee, it does not love me. Too much, like 3+ cups in a day and I get the heebie geebies and they aint nice.

Therefore I'm limited to one cup of Nescafe Gold Blend first thing of a morning followed by (once I've actually woken up) one mug of fresh made coffee with half a teaspoon of muscovado (it has to be muscovado) and a splash of fresh single cream.

Regards,

Jay.

Reactions: simong and JOHN72

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Enjoying my morning mug - pup was up at 4:50!

Since it's the weekend, I'll be using the little espresso machine to make a mocha for the wife when she wakes up, and, of course, one for myself!

Reactions: JOHN72

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Black, usually from a cafetiere, sometimes pour over. I also have a 9barista, which is a stove top maker that makes real espresso (9 bars of pressure, correct heat yadda yadda), and I'll have a double espresso from that most afternoons. It's a really interesting piece of engineering designed by a jet engine engineer.View attachment 236289

Made by a jet engineer, it sparkles the same charme as a Falcon.

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
I used to take my coffee continuously during daylight hours. Like 10 cups weren't out of the question. Cream and sugar if available, if not black as my soul. Now, a pacemaker and artificial heart valve later, 3 cups with cream and sugar.

• Wow

proteus

Lifer
May 20, 2023
Connecticut (shade leaf tobacco country)
Coffee, black, no sugar.

Either espresso, drip or perc.

Use to order regulah at Dunks. Three and three. But that was a long time ago when a much younger better looking guy had a big sweet tooth. Lots have changed.

I use beans from Restaurant Depot called Delicious Coffee. 100% Columbian. I recently discovered Omar's and once I get through this last case I'm grabbing a couple cases from there. Amazing coffee.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
I’ve heard that coffee enemas are a thing. Not a thing I’m interested in but a thing nonetheless. Now tobacco enemas, that I might consider.
You’ve changed.
I remember you when you were a decent & sensible sort of chap. Lol
I’ve heard said that many rock & roll singers used to take cocaine ‘up the khyber’ so as not to damage their vocal chords, so, it might work.
Nothing like that for me, thankyou very much. I’m more than happy with a nice cup of tea.😇

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Depends on the coffee. Drip brew from Mr. Coffee gets ton of sweetener and good measure of cream. Espresso, don't need anything. Turkish coffee, I usually just pass it to my wife.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Usually with almond milk and honey. Regular cream works fine too but the grocery outlet in my town sells organic almond milk for $.99. Black is fine too though. I use a French press.