PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Let me start with saying I like black coffee. That being said, when I'm at home I like to have my French vanilla creamer. But if we are at a restaurant, I just drink it black. I don't want milk, or half and half bull crap. Either black, or my French vanilla.

Reactions: JOHN72

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
During the week, at the office i usually drink one espresso, corto not ristreto, first thing when I get there. Should it be a difficult day perhaps another around noon. No milk, no sugar, During the weekends I enjoy Turkish style, brewed in a copper pot over fire. Again, no milk, no sugar.

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
More and more, I'm starting to like my coffee the same way Ed Corbin's character, "Uncle Ellis" in the movie, "No Country for Old Men," liked his. A several day old pot of black coffee -- room temp and surrounded by cats on the countertop. With cat hair or not--like they told me when we got our German Shepherds--"it's just protein." F#@$k the venties and ...lados and all that shit! Sorry to be subtle.

Seeleybc1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 29, 2022
Palmer AK
Little cream/milk/whatever preferred, but if not available I’ll live!
If at a coffee shop I’d order an americano over drip coffee

Seeleybc1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 29, 2022
Palmer AK
More and more, I'm starting to like my coffee the same way Ed Corbin's character, "Uncle Ellis" in the movie, "No Country for Old Men," liked his. A several day old pot of black coffee -- room temp and surrounded by cats on the countertop. With cat hair or not--like they told me when we got our German Shepherds--"it's just protein." F#@$k the venties and ...lados and all that shit! Sorry to be subtle.
Haha yes he does well in that roll. Great movie too by the way. He’s also pretty charming as Roscoe Brown in “Lonesome Dove”

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
In the office I don’t drink any, just water. Working at home, we are hybrid, I drink 3-5 cups a day. Not particular how it’s made, prefer it strong. Used to drink it black no sugar until I learned that a protein in dairy bonds with tannins in coffee to reduce staining of teeth. Now I add a bit of milk, black coffee for the occasional treat.

Old_Newby

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2022
Texas
I drink about 4 caffeinated cups before noon. One of these is with my morning pipe. Then maybe 1 decaffeinated after dinner. Green Mountain cups in a Keurig. Coffee Mate creamer although I can drink it black but prefer not. I do have to have 1/2 teaspoon or local honey.

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
Black.

"Pray not unto the false god of decaffeination nor tarry with those who adulterate the true brew, for they are wicked and shall be cast into the outer darkness, removed forever from my sight.
Thus sayeth The Lord."

He Brews 14:1