How can Some People Eat so Much Fried Food?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
I dunno call me crazy but if I am able to change my diet to make my organs not be removed, well, yea maybe I lost all my marbles, but umm, I guess I can skip the tatter tots and still uh, find something close to a feeling of fulfillment in this life.

Reactions: Carol

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I was thinking the same thing. My wife couldn't eat fried food, and they found a problem with her gall bladder and removed it. Now, she doesn't have any problems. There may just be a problem with their parts.

My wife still has problems, but they're different problems. The pain from fried food is gone, but without the gall bladder filled with bile, fried food just goes right on through and creates a different kind of mess. I thought getting the stones removed was the better option and leaving the organ intact, but doctors are lazy and so they sold her on removing the whole thing. She also now has trouble with too much vegetable fiber, causing the same issues as fried food. Oh well.

When you eat a fried food, like say fried chicken, are you guys not eating some greens or a starch or... anything else along with it? I would concider one fried chicken thigh enough for a meal, as long as I have some greens and a potato salad or coleslaw along with it. I'm not sure I have heard of so many people having an issue... unless they are eating a whole fried chicken with nothing else as sides.

Pipeoff

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 22, 2021
Western New York
When I see women struggle to get out of a car and waddle into Walmart with a axehandle wide butt it turns me off. If you are into quantity instead of quality, take her out for a dinner at fast food chain. If you saw how compressed potato frys are cooked the same corn oil over and over it would make you gag just driving bye.

Reactions: Carol and Zero
Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
When I see women struggle to get out of a car and waddle into Walmart with a axehandle wide butt it turns me off. If you are into quantity instead of quality, take her out for a dinner at fast food chain. If you saw how compressed potato frys are cooked the same corn oil over and over it would make you gag just driving bye.
Your axe handle must be more wide than mine. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Carol and Zero