How can Some People Eat so Much Fried Food?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
I'm not even talking about obesity but intestinal distress. I know some people who seem to eat all sorts of fried crap on a daily basis without consequence, but who knows what actually happens behind closed loo doors? For me, the occasional fried item is ok but consumption must be spaced out by days or weeks unless I wish for the feeling of two wombats mating in my digestive track. I guess it could be a form a self flagellation for some. Who needs electrical cords when you have a mozzarella sticks?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
dude you have no idea. I am a janitor and well I remember being told before that that proctologists and gastroenterologists are some of the busiest doctors. Well after seeing the things that come out of some people on a daily basis I can so believe that to be true. I see almost everyday things that make me pray that these people are talking to their doctors and don't think it's normal for that to come out of their body. It's actually astonishing. An office of 20 to 30 people shouldn't have that much splatter every single day. It's even worse then that. I won't get into some of the details because oh my God it's amazing how many times I see things that means that person really needs to get the ole camera up the bum and fast. Yeah it's kind of amazing the things some people will live with.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Okay, everyone needs a minimum daily requirement of fats. A little butter is good. Quality lard in moderation is good. A good fry cook can fry so that not a lot of fat remains in the food. On the other hand, if you fry with some commercial brands of cooking fat, you may be ingesting stuff that isn't even digestible; the more processed, the more likely this is to be true. Any fried food needs to be balanced with non-fried vegetables, fruits, grains and such. If your grandma isn't obese, she can probably teach you a lot, if she's a home cook.

Jan 27, 2020
dude you have no idea. I am a janitor and well I remember being told before that that proctologists and gastroenterologists are some of the busiest doctors. Well after seeing the things that come out of some people on a daily basis I can so believe that to be true. I see almost everyday things that make me pray that these people are talking to their doctors and don't think it's normal for that to come out of their body. It's actually astonishing. An office of 20 to 30 people shouldn't have that much splatter every single day. It's even worse then that. I won't get into some of the details because oh my God it's amazing how many times I see things that means that person really needs to get the ole camera up the bum and fast. Yeah it's kind of amazing the things some people will live with.

I feel your experiences as a janitor could make a good collection of short stories. You should self publish and leave them in the stalls, maybe they would change some people's eating habits.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I feel your experiences as a janitor could make a good collection of short stories. You should self publish and leave them in the stalls, maybe they would change some people's eating habits.
I think it would make for a good t.v. show actually. Heck you could even make filler out of showing things cleaned properly (in an overly dramatic and stylized way).