How can Some People Eat so Much Fried Food?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
@anotherbob : I suppose in these days of supply chain delays if you had to have the old camera up the arse they would probably be a shortage of parts and you would get a tape worm with a Go-Pro strapped to its head as a substitute. So what you are saying is you are Bob Bob the Plop Plop Man?

hell no. But I've seen what he does to toilets.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
dude you have no idea. I am a janitor and well I remember being told before that that proctologists and gastroenterologists are some of the busiest doctors. Well after seeing the things that come out of some people on a daily basis I can so believe that to be true. I see almost everyday things that make me pray that these people are talking to their doctors and don't think it's normal for that to come out of their body. It's actually astonishing. An office of 20 to 30 people shouldn't have that much splatter every single day. It's even worse then that. I won't get into some of the details because oh my God it's amazing how many times I see things that means that person really needs to get the ole camera up the bum and fast. Yeah it's kind of amazing the things some people will live with.
Maybe they all hang out and party together after work and drink the same shitty cheap beer.

Eye-level

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2021
Tulsa Oklahoma
I ate some fried fresh caught crappie on Superbowl Sunday. I use my Hasty Bake nearly everyday. Usually a steak and a potato or mini corn cob smothered in butter wrapped in aluminum foil.

They significantly royally ruined things when they switched from animal fat to vegetable oil in American fried food and corn syrup instead of cane sugar in soft drinks. My opinion. Folks are more obese than ever before and none of this crap now tastes even remotely as good as it used too.

Mar 1, 2014
I'm not even talking about obesity but intestinal distress. I know some people who seem to eat all sorts of fried crap on a daily basis without consequence, but who knows what actually happens behind closed loo doors? For me, the occasional fried item is ok but consumption must be spaced out by days or weeks unless I wish for the feeling of two wombats mating in my digestive track. I guess it could be a form a self flagellation for some. Who needs electrical cords when you have a mozzarella sticks?
Your digestive culture adapts to your diet.
If I go several months without beef I'll get the runs from any amount of roast beef, it's perfectly healthy, my body just isn't accustomed to it.
The same thing happens with practically everyone whenever they travel internationally, people like to say the food is unsanitary outside of America, but that's (usually) far from the case, people travelling to visit America have the same problems digesting food as any American traveling abroad.

Jan 27, 2020
Nothing to do with intestinal distress or fried food but once many years ago I stopped at this place in Richmond, VA, for shrimp n grits and used the bathroom which opened to face the bar. Well, I had just taken a very long Greyhound bus to Richmond and well, I was freshening up (ahem) and I guess I didn't latch the door properly and some guy opened it and exclaimed "you gotta lock dat s**t!" and I could hear people from the bar laughing. My food tasted pretty good tho.