PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Somewhere there is a thread with a sauce scale
That proved subjective to the individual as well.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
That proved subjective to the individual as well.

Thanks Embers. Very true, as always. I appreciate you finding the thread.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
How's the Scotch flake? Is it your typical Va flavour smoke?
I mostly is but it has chocolate added which is noticable when smoked cool. Smoke it fast and hot and it picks up spice, like most VaPers do, and the very mild Lakeland floral essence becomes a touch more noticeable.

Overall the floral essence is very minor and the chocolate is much more noticeable but overall it's a standard Va/VaPer at it's core.

Oct 7, 2016
Hey so this is my first time buying bulk from “fresh drop”

does that mean that this tobacco is fresh and the sauce will not have faded as the bulk lakelands do over time? (Or so i have heard)
i have gotten several blends from the last two drops, in January and in April. They were incredibly fresh, much like the old days when Sheffield was the importer and didn’t let stuff sit in the warehouse waiting on shops to order x $ in Pipes and y $ in cigars before they would allow you to order GH.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Oh yeah, I received an email alert this morning!

On the last Gawith drop from SPC, I purchased some Boson Cut Plug, the scent in the bag was extremely intense, and very robust in the spice flavors, all I can say is I hope this drop is the same.

I have a 7 year old tin of Ennerdale, and that stuff is amazing, so first time to try the fresh stuff, hope it’s just as good.

Enjoy everyone, here’s to The Good Sauce, may you all get it! :)

Here’s my order 2oz. each.

71B4072F-4612-4791-BCE7-092D3CDCCB45.jpeg

Last edited: