PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
The rustica snuff I’ve had wasn’t pleasant. On one hand it’s nice they are exploring something that has fallen out of fashion or whatever but on the other, I don’t think most people who are into the varying nuances of blends are interested in getting obliterated on nicotine.
It may not make for sexy marketing hype and so blenders don't talk about it, but some of us are addicted to nicotine (go figure!) High nicotine blends are popular for us folks as well as the occassional "day tripper." And I don't think there isn't any reason that you can't enjoy the flavors of a well-made blend while getting what you want or need from the nicotine. I love the taste and strength of GHC Dark Flake

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I had been waiting to put in an SP order for weeks so as to catch this release. Naturally, I finally put in the order about 6 hours before I got the email. :poop:
I put in an order about 6 hours before the email too. I was frustrated at first and then saw that it’s a limited edition. I will pass on the basis that I don’t want to encourage this artificial scarcity.

mityahicks

Nov 18, 2018
I picked up 1 tin and what I could of the new Warped and some Brown Club. Looking forward to it!

heyeveryone

Lurker
Apr 8, 2019
I'm confused. The EU tins dont have this 7100 limited edition information? Maybe its hidden under the massive warning label? I have yet to recived mine so cant say for sure.

Reactions: Rockyrepose

burleyboy

Jul 30, 2019
Europe
I'm confused. The EU tins dont have this 7100 limited edition information? Maybe its hidden under the massive warning label? I have yet to recived mine so cant say for sure.

The warning is printed on the same piece of paper as the main label. Ergo nothing is covered by the warning. Here's a pic of a German tin.

6757_41021_70138.jpg

heyeveryone

Lurker
Apr 8, 2019
Could it be 7100 of the "first" tins? Since the blend is new? But then again, why the number 7100? So many questions, so few answers.

Reactions: burleyboy

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
I like Vietnamese food and coffee! Why not the tobacco!
I was fortunate (or unfortunate) to have had the experience of smoking this while I was in Vietnam for a motorcycle trip back in 2016. Took two hits and immediately felt sick. Thought I was tough and should have left it at one which gave me a great buzz. Got up and walked around for a good 10 minutes before the nausea passed. Yes, it is strong but these lads inhale all of it, and smoke throughout the day. Their tolerance is through the roof. I

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Pers responded back to me on FB. Basically he said this is the release now and down the road it will probably be regular production.

So....clear as mud. I cant imagine this not being regular production if it isn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.