Has Sir Walter Raleigh Original Changed Recently?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Sorry for Off Topic, if anyone can let go of a couple of pouches, or a 7oz tin of the Georgia blend, or who has them online, please send me a PM. Thanks :)

P.S. It would be nice for Jim to review if he hasn’t.
I haven't. Don't have either of them in my "cellar".

Reactions: PipeIT

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
Do they make a Match blend of SWR? They do for CH (Chatham Manor) & PA (Duke Albert), but I haven't seen one for SWR.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Do they make a Match blend of SWR? They do for CH (Chatham Manor) & PA (Duke Albert), but I haven't seen one for SWR.
They did not. They made matches of John Middleton blends when they were discontinued. It was thought that CH and PA might not stick around in the purge, so matches were made of them.

Reactions: romaso

Andrew Womble

Lurker
Nov 17, 2020
Sorry for Off Topic, if anyone can let go of a couple of pouches, or a 7oz tin of the Georgia blend, or who has them online, please send me a PM. Thanks :)

P.S. It would be nice for Jim to review if he hasn’t.
I have some SWR to spare from my 14 oz tub made in the old Tucker, GA location. I can also spare some from my 7 oz tub made in Denmark. I also bought a pouch of SWR made in Denmark which I think has a more noticeable topping than the 7 oz tub which I'm also happy to share. I'm fairly new to this platform so not entirely sure how to PM you.

Reactions: PipeIT

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
I have some SWR to spare from my 14 oz tub made in the old Tucker, GA location. I can also spare some from my 7 oz tub made in Denmark. I also bought a pouch of SWR made in Denmark which I think has a more noticeable topping than the 7 oz tub which I'm also happy to share. I'm fairly new to this platform so not entirely sure how to PM you.
click on pipeIT avatar beside one of his posts and a start pm will appear below his details